the almost Escape/ telling Jared the truth

I was laying, on the couch until Jared came down the stairs "princess I'm leaving to go have a band meeting I'll be back in half hour I'm trusting you to stay here oh and if you Xscape to your ex boyfriends house I know where he lives now because I searched it up you'll be in big trouble princess but I know you won't do that because you are done with him" Jared says walking, out of the house that's when a smile grew across my face I knew it was the perfect time to escape but WHY would I wanna go back to Michael when he said that he was gonna propose to me on my birthday witch was last Monday if someone says they are gonna do something for the ones they love then they should do it. "Do I really have to?" I question myself but I ended up leaving anyways.

Time pass...............

"Michael I'm sorry it was all just an act but I will not marry you I'll be your girlfriend but I will not marry you I'm not ready to be married" I say looking at the ground. Michael looks at me with a blank facial expression and says "well your to late I've got a new girlfriend and her name is Nayomy I'm pretty sure you know her" Michael says with an attitude I look at him with shock "Michael I didn't mean to hurt you I love you please Michael" I say looking at the ground crying. "No Serena I'm not getting back with you" Michael says getting really mad at me I walk, out the door and go back to Jared's house.

Time pass...........

I am at Jared's sitting, on the couch when I hear the door open I knew it was Jared and Shannon "Jared I have something I wanna tell you" I say looking at the ground with tears coming down my face Jared walks, over to the couch and sits, next to me "what is it Serena my Lil princess?" Jared asks with a confused look on his face I look up at him with tears still falling from my eyes "Jared I ran away and tried to tell Michael I was sorry and everything was an act then he hurt me Jared please.. please for give me" I said with even more tears coming down my face. Jared looks at me and smiles "Serena Melleny more you do not have to apologize  I'm grateful that you told me the true and I promise you I'll be the one who will love you so Serena will you be my girlfriend?" Jared asks me with a smile I look up at Jared and gave him a smile "yes Jared I'd love to be your girlfriend" I say as I kissed him on the cheek.

Sorry this is short everyone but I'm tired the next chapter will be Michael trying to get Serena back turns out he was wrong for what he said to Serena.