suprize baby we are going to see 30 seconds to Mars

It was 12:30 in the after noon I was watching TV until Michael came in through the front door "hey baby I got a suprize for you" Michael says with a big smile on his face I smile back at him. "Really ooooo I can't wait to see what it is I say jumping, up and down. "Yes baby I do" Michael says with a smile on his face then he pulls out some tickets I walk, closer to Michael to see what they are and when I saw the tickets my eyes widen and a smile forms a crossed my face "oh Michael thank you so much I really appreciate this 30 seconds to Mars is my favorite band thank you......thank you....thank you" I say planting kisses on his cheek .

"Your welcome princess" Michael says with a smile on his face then I ran upstairs to listen to my 30 seconds to Mars albums I was so happy that I'll be going to a 30 seconds to Mars concert this weekend on Sunday I was so excited I just listened to their music for the rest of the day oh I forgot to mention I do live with Michael in case your wondering my aunt was abusive towards me after my mother and father died when I was 13 so Michael and his family took me. I'm all grown up now I'm so happy I wanna just run around the house.

After a few minutes Michael comes into our room "HEY BABY PLEASE TURN THAT DOWN BEFORE SOMEONE CALLS THE COPS". Michael. Shouts so I turn, down my music "I'm sorry Michael I am just so happy Michael looks at me with a smile "it's OK princess I understand I just didn't want the cops over here because of how loud you had your Music *chuckles* well princess I'm gonna make dinner" Michael says giving, me a kiss on the cheek "OK" I say with a smile on my face.

Dinner........

Michael's family came for dinner and we had the greatest time ever I am the happiest girl in the world I am I have Michael and he gave me anything I wanted but that's not why I love him I love him because he's a caring person and he respects me. I never wanna lose him he is my everything and I just can't live without him ever.

Time pass................

It was bed time I brush, my teeth and get, in my pjs and hop in bed and go to sleep I feel Michael rap, his arm around me "I love you baby" Michael says kissing, my forehead "love you too" I say shutting, my eyes.

The next morning I wake up and didn't see Michael I knew he was at the studio recording so I wasn't worried about him. So I go down stairs to make me some breakfast and sit on the couch watching TV.

I had a dream about me meeting the band it was scary to but I know what happened in my dream won't happen in that dream Jared snatched me while Michael went somewhere but it all was a bad dream. Hours later I fell asleep for the rest of the day until I felt Michael rap, his arm around me and I smiled as he did and I look at him and smile before drifting of to sleep again.