Ocel signalled for them to come over. Sarah moved in beside the paladin, while Drew and Erik stayed a little farther back. She looked up at the draenei. "Are they willing to speak with me?" Her voice trembled, nerves acting up for fear she would not be given their divine ministration.

"Yes, Sarah. They are willing to hear you out."

She exhaled audibly. Her knees trembled at the prospect now. She knew very little of these beings other than their existence went further back in history than that of the Titans. In fact, they formed the ying and yang of creation alongside the Void, their opposing force. That snippet of knowledge alone brought home the sheer power these celestial creatures possessed. "What do I do? Do I bow or something?" Her voice quivered a little.

Ocel smiled, "No, just listen."

"But I can't do that telepathy thingy," she whispered.

"We can all communicate that way, child." A soft, soothing voice rang in her head, she looked towards A'dal.

"I have never done it before," she replied out loud.

"You may speak with me using only your mind. I will understand you."

"Like this?" Sarah formed the words in her head, keeping her lips still.

"Yes."

Sarah was entranced, this was utterly incredible. The naaru had a calming effect on her; she felt tranquillity and clarity of thought. "Vindicator Ocel has told you why I wish to speak with you I believe."

"Yes. You wish to find the naaru who spoke with Illidan Stormrage, the one they call Betrayer."

"That is correct."

"Ocel also tells us you have come from another dimension. One in which all of Azeroth and it peoples are but images created by mortals."

"Pretty much, yes."

"Earth."

Sarah was stunned, she had not told anyone the name of her planet. At least, not that she could remember. "You know of it?"

"Yes, we know of it. You are a young race by comparison to all here, but already you have wreaked much havoc on your home planet."

Instantly, Sarah felt a crushing shame on behalf of the human race. "Sadly, that is true. But, there is also great beauty to behold, and much to strive for to help and improve our planet."

The naaru was silent. Sarah, nervously biting her lip, waited for A'dal to speak again.

"You have had quite some impact on this world too. I hear you are largely responsible for ensuring the survival of the Alliance king."

"I did nothing other than inform people of what I had learned from my homeland about the outcome of the Broken Shore. I am no hero."

"And yet here you stand, in a bid to be heroic."

Sarah shifted to her opposite foot, unsure what the naaru implied. She had not looked upon her belief as being heroic. "With respect, I do not do this with some misguided idea of being hailed a hero. I believe in the prophecy and although, yes, Illidan has done things in a controversial way, I know he did it all for the better good."

"He has sacrificed many lives in his drive for power." The naaru's tone had a more forceful timbre now.

"Indeed. But that is what great leaders have done throughout all worlds, universes, the cosmos whatever you call the great out yonder. It is sometimes seen as a necessary means to an end."