Dipper laugh, "Oh thank you."

Then Gideon tried to reach out to Dipper to grab him. I had to stretch my hands more to get them more apart, "Stop! Stop! STOP!"

"Ow!" Dipper just suddenly cried out. That is when I release that Hannah was pecking his legs. "Hannah." I scolded.

"I want him out!" Gideon shouted, "And I never want to see him at all!"

"I can do whatever I want shorty. You have no control over me!" Dipper snapped.

"Would you two stop fighting! Please! You'll wake up Uncle Bun and we are all going to be in trouble." I cried out.

"Hey! What's going on down there!" Uncle Bud just shouted.

We all froze for the moment. I then face Dipper completely and shove him out the door, "Okay, you really got to go. I'll cover for you." Dipper smirked flirtatiously, "Okay."

"Stop it." I hushed him.

"See you later?"

"Maybe."

Then he went out the door and I closed it. Gideon just looks at me and folded his arms, "You are in trouble missy!"

"Please don't tell Uncle Bud! I don't want him to know!"

"Don't want me to know what?" Uncle Bud came, angry from being waken.

"Oh um....that...." I trailed off. Then I saw the rose that Dipper gave me was on the floor, "I broke a flower vase! Gideon got mad at me because he made it. He got mad at me."

I then picked up the rose, "I already cleaned it up. I just need to find this flower a new vase with some water." I then quickly left the room. I went to the kitchen and grab a small glass vase and filled it up with water and place the rose in there.

Gideon came up to me, "Pacifica Elise Southeast."

I sigh, "Gideon, can you just drop it."

"How could I drop it!? I just saw you making out with Dipper Gleeful. Dipper Gleeful! Out of all the people it had to be him. I thought you were over him and I thought we weren't supposed to see him!"

"I know! I know! Gideon I know. I know it was wrong and I shouldn't have done it, or let it continue but...I don't know what gotten into me. He....He's very charming! He never asked a girl before but he acts like a pro! I fell for his good looks and charming word...and his kiss...." I sigh, "I fell for it. Gideon I'm sorry."

"What was he here in the first place?"

"To ask me out to a date."

"What?! I thought we..."

"I know! I don't know what I did though."

I brush back my hair behind my ear, "He told me that he was drawn to me because I'm different than any other girl. I fought back and he likes that. It shows strength and power. Argh! He likes me...because of me!"

I then put my head on the counter, "I'm such an idiot."

"Don't take it so hard on yourself Paz. You are just yourself and he's evil and twisted. He's smart too. He just took your weaknesses and used them against you. That is what he does. Don't be so hard on yourself. I bet a lot of girls fell for it. He's a play boy remember."

I nod, "Yeah, you're right Gideon."

"I'm always right."

I playfully shove him, "Huh uh."

"Hey! At least we know that Hannah is always there to protect you. She took Dipper down!"

I laugh. It was funny. Then Hannah just came and jump up on the counter and cluck at me happily. I chuckled as I pet her, "You did well Hannah."