In which he pouts

My ass was bouncing up and down quickly as I rode Justin on our bed. We were on round three, and I had gotten a cramp in my leg by this point.

We weren't gonna stop having sex until I got pregnant. Two or three times a day was our start. I hoped with all this fucking going on, I'd lose a few extra pounds.

"Shit, I'm out," I husked as I slowly rose up all the way and let him fall out of me. I moaned at the feeling. Or loss of feeling, rather.

Justin hissed before letting out a chuckle. "Can't handle the dick can you?!" his smirk was present. I gave him a pointed look. The pillow on the ground I threw at his big ass head didn't stop him from laughing at me. He just grabbed it and placed it behind his head, bring his hands up behind his head and adjusting his junk before he got comfy.

"I have a cramp in my leg, jackass." I hissed at him. He smirked still. My leg was feeling better now that I was standing but a good shower would better ease the pain.

"Come take a shower, dirt ball," I spoke while I fished through a drawer. I heard a chuckle. "Nah babe, I like wallowing in your cum and sweat. Cum ball." he was cracking up at this point.

I tried to be serious but I couldn't help but smile at him. I could literally see his molars because he was smiling and laughing so hard. His smile was everything.

"Here I come babe, help me," he reached his arms out so we could bathe. 

"What's gotten into you J?!" I smiled. He smiled in return, looking down at me as I helped him to the bathroom. "Nothing, I'm just in love." his lips pressed to the side of my head.

                                                                                   ~~~

"Come on big head, be serious!" my hands swatted Justin away from my ass.

"You can't parade around in a tiny silk robe, no panties or bra, in those nerd reading glasses and expect me to not do anything," his eyes narrowed as he hissed venom at me. He adjusted himself through his sweats and I laughed.

"This is serious Justin, the meeting is in two weeks!" my head shook under the stress.

We had finally come to the end of the summer, and the end of Justin being my "patient". Now, we had to show up in front of the medical board to show that I had helped him progress over the past five months. Time was ticking fast and we had to be serious and go over paperwork.

Justin scoffed. "I don't wanna!" he pouted like he was six. "I didn't ask what you wanted, I'm telling you," I roared at him. He looked at me with that frown. I loved it. His confused frown. It was so cute, yet sexy. He did it when he didn't understand something I said.

"What if they take me away from you!" his eyes got wide. The Justin I met back at the facility was back.

"Justin, we're dating. They can't do anything, I'm not doing anything wrong by being with you." I smiled at his worry.

He nodded slowly. "Are you sure? I can't be away from you! I fired the last nurse because I wanted you!" tears brimmed his eyes. I panicked for a second before wrapping my arms around his seated frame.

"It's okay Justin, I love you and there's nothing they can do about it. What does that have to do with anything anyways? I'm not going anywhere!" I licked my finger before shuffling through the papers. "Let's start by going over how I helped you, okay?" I smiled at him. His teary eyes looked at me the same way.

"Okay."

"So Justin, tell me how I have helped you in the past five months." I put on a fancy voice as I clicked my pen. Justin laughed.

"Well, I can basically walk now," he nodded. "I'm off of four medications now? Too many gone now to count." he smiled. "I take my bipolar meds still, but I'm okay without them, I think." he added.

I wrote everything down he said. "Okay, what else?" I spoke. He looked at me from across the table.

"You helped me in so many ways, I don't even know where to start." a blush came across my face at his words. I was so in love with this man it didn't make sense.

"I couldn't have done a thing without you. I needed you." he took hold of my hand. "God sent you to me, I don't know what I did to deserve you, but I feel like I owe my life to you? It's weird." he shook his head a bit.

My eyes were getting watery now.

I squeezed his hand a bit to let him know I was listening.

"Thank you. Thank you for not giving up on me. You didn't give up like they did," Justin trailed off. "I was so mean to you and you still helped me." he shook his head in disgust now. "I owe you my life Tyves. You do everything for me, and I love you." his lips kissed my hand.

I quickly got up and plopped down on his lap and let my lips meet his.

The kiss was cute with no tongue. Just slow, passionate lip-to-lip action. He smiled a bit before pecking me again.

It was then I vowed right then and there that no force on Earth would keep me away from this man.

                                                                               ~~~