In which she gyrates

Vote, and leave comments for ME! I love you guys. Don't forget it.

I was sitting on the front porch reading a new health magazine I had gotten in the mail today. Justin was walking up and down the driveway with his crutches, trying to get some exercise in for the day.

A ball from the kids playing in the street rolled up on our yard, followed by a screaming Benji, who was running after the ball. I smiled at him as he came up to me.

"Sorry," he grabbed the ball as he spoke. "We won't do it again!" he smiled at me now. I looked at him in awe, wanting nothing but a kid of my own sometime soon. He was a perfect kid in my eyes.

"It's okay Ben. Hey, do you want a cookie?" I pulled one out of the baggie for him. His eyes lit up like a star once I handed it to him. "Thank you so much Miss T," he yelled as he shoved the cookie in his mouth.

I watched him play with the other kids for a minute, wishing I was a mother.

"You're great with him." Justin spoke as he sat on the grass, observing me. I nodded. "I like kids." I smiled as they screamed and ran around.

What would a kid with Justin look like? What traits of mine would she take?

I couldn't wait to find out one day.

                                                                                      ---

I stepped out of the shower and towel dried my hair. I was fishing around the cabinet for my toothbrush. All I had on was a white towel wrapped around me while I moved around the room and brushed my teeth.

My feet padded to the sink to spit out the paste when I felt eyes on me. My vision shifted over to Justin, who was sitting at the foot of the bed, eyeing me like a piece of meat.

He was the lion, I was the small gazelle.

And he was ready to pounce.

I eyed him back for a second before spitting out what was in my mouth. The water was turned off, I turned around and made my way slowly to him as he stared at me still. It was quiet as a church mouse. Neither of us spoke a word.

I stood in front of him now, looking down onto him. My hand came up to cup his face. He leaned into my touch, just like that first day I met him. When I had wiped his tears. It was literally deja vu.

We had come so far since then.

Suddenly, my towel was pulled from my body. I was still a bit damp, but he didn't care. And I knew what he wanted.

I straddled his lap quickly, not even noticing that he was already naked.

I took him in my hand and gracefully let him fill me up. My eyes closed with a soft groan, letting him take me over. His hand weaved into my hair and pulled me into his lips as I moved up and down on him. His lips traveled down to my neck to nip, kiss, and mark.

"Fuck," he moaned loudly as my hips gyrated on him. I attacked his neck now, making sure to leave marks so people knew I'd been here.

My eyes traveled down to where we met as one. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. He slid into me like butter. The only things audible were my coos and his grunts as my ass moved back and forth on him.

"Say it," Justin leaned back on his elbows and watched me move on him. I moaned loudly at the different position and frowned my face up a bit. "Say what?" I licked my lips.

His mouth a hung apart for a second. "That you're mine..." he let out a groan as I picked up my pace. I didn't respond, I just moaned and panted like the thirsty dog I was being right now.

"I-I'm yo-yours!" I cried as I fell forward onto him. The feeling he gave me was mind blowing, every time we did it. I could literally feel the wetness from what we did coating my inner thighs.

We fell silent for a few minutes to catch our breath.

Justin's lips touched my shoulder to leave a kiss. I shuffled a bit on him, fixing my boobs so they weren't all weird and smooshed.

"I love you baby, I want to spend forever with you..." I dozed off a bit. "Don't question anything again." My eyes closed quickly and my slumber took over.

I couldn't believe Justin was questioning my loyalty again, like I would ever even think of leaving him. I would find out why he needed reassurance again, once and for all. 

                                                                                  ~~~

Please vote, share, and leave me comments! No one has ever shared any of my work on Twitter :( it's okay! #BoundToIt on Twitter with your thoughts if you like this story or have questions! Thank you guys so much <3