Twitter/Instagram/ interview

Start from the beginning

Interviewer: so lets get started, ill start with asking about the spiderman movie? How are things going with that, its your first huge movie right outside disney?
Zariya: yes its my first major movie, its technically still disney because thats what marvel is associated with its disney and sony. But things are going well I still have a bit more filming before im off set so im a little bummed but excited.

Interviewer: so how is it working with tom holland? I heard you guys are bestfriends is that all you are?
Zariya: its great working with tom, hes so damn nice like hes genuinely a great person and I think that shows in how hes portraying spiderman, and yes hes one of three of my bestfriends, and thats all we are he has a girlfriend im not like that

Interviewer: right sorry, speaking of girlfriends, you're zayns girlfriend right? Hows that going?
Zariya: yeah something like that. We're great right now though thanks for asking.

Interviewer: something like that? And you guys had a pretty rough start to this " relationship" looking back was it all worth it?
Zariya: of course it was worth it, I'm the happiest I've ever been in awhile, my last relationship didn't work out well in the end and neither did his so

But we managed it well even with all the drama we had each other in the end and I think that's all that matters

Interviewer: wise words like that was really well said, im happy for both of you now on to something else, you recently earlier today ranted on twitter about black lives matter, and I have to ask why you feel to say black lives instead of all of them?