05: INTERVIEW

JimmyFallon: "welcome back to the show guys, today's first guest, we all know him and we all love him, give it up for zayn malik"

Zayn walks out and sits in the chair smiling out at the crowd and waving, it still overwhelmed him how many people actually liked him and his music. He got nervous sometimes but lately he's been trying to control his anxiety and hopefully jimmy won't ask him anything that gets him worked up.

Jimmy:
"So zayn we're going to start off with the easy stuff, I've heard through the grape vine that you actually wrote a song for the boy band "one direction'" is it true?

Zayn:
"Um actually its true and false, I did assist liam on a few lyrics for a certain song but I didn't write the full thing and don't really want any credit, liam was having writers block and when that happens um we call each other and talk spilling out ideas and um we end up coming up with something great so hopefully the song will be on their next album"

Jimmy:
"So you don't want credit for the hard work you put in?"

Zayn:

"Um nah, I was just helping a friend out and if its a hit then its his hit ya know?"

Zayn was hoping he was wording everything correctly he didn't want to make it seem like he did the work for one direction he just assisted liam since they were the closest in genres outside the band

Jimmy:
"Okay okay, so about your album its called 'mind of mine' comes out next month, how are you feeling?"