People Magazine

Love triangle finally sorted out?

As we are all well aware of, zayn malik, Gigi hadid and zariya Moore were in a pretty heated love triangle. Let's recap shall we.

Zayn malik and Gigi hadid dated for a year after his split from ex fiance Perrie Edwards. We all thought it was true love right? Well wrong our otp fell apart just few months ago with a very public breakup. Nobody knows what happened but it has just now surfaced that Gigi cheated on zayn with ex Jonas brother and DNCE band member Joe Jonas.

Photos below show the two on what were supposed to be friendly outing getting quite cozy

Gigi and Joe have claimed in countless interviews to be friends, best friends at the most but from what those pictures show they were something more.

After the split with Gigi zayn introduced the young zariya Moore further into the music industry. She was mainly known as an actress for Disney finally earning a huge role in spidermans homecoming.

Zayn and zariya became close, almost as if they were dating with the flirting on various social media and how they appeared to the public.

But all good things must end.

Zariya and zayn made their split? If that's what we're calling the end of the duo when zayn malik got back together with ex girlfriend Gigi hadid.

Now we thought this would be the end of it but apparently not, just yesteday zayn was photographed leaving zariyas apartment.

Moments after the pictures surfaced she tweeted about how shocked she was but in a happy way. Zayn tweeted how happy he was to make someone shocked and we all know it was a indirect for zariya.

Gigi hadid joined the indirect party and tweeted how she was happy that zayn was happy even if it wasn't with her. Which had us all saying awww. We all have the one person we loved so much we just had to let go.

So now that zigi has ended officially (maybe) will zaynriya rise?