Chapter 12.

A/N: You wanted a sequel, so you will be getting one. BE PREPARED FOR DRAMA AND OMGNESS!!! HEHEHE.

ALSO SORRY FOR THE WAIT THE INTERNET AT MY HOUSE WAS CUT OFF.

IT WON'T BE LONG UNTIL THE END NOW. (I think about 6 more chapters after this one).

Dedication goes to @XoXo234 for the date idea a while ago! -Lulu :)

Harry's POV

I'm taking Lou on another date today. I've got it all planned out.

We're going to go out for a walk in the park (the same one from last time). I've prepared a picnic and asked an old friend to prepare it when I text him later. Just me and Lou eating away on the that hill. It will be fun.

I sigh has I think about it.

"Ha-Marcel." I hear my boyfriend call. I turn around quickly to face him, noticing that Zayn, Liam and Niall is with him.

"Hi guys." I smile my geeky-goofy smile.

"So... What ya got planned today Marcy?" Zayn asks, wrapping an arm around my neck and pulling me into a bro hug.

"Taking Lou on a date." I whisper to Liam, Zayn and Niall, so Louis can't hear.

If you haven't guessed -They know that Lou and I are dating and that I'm Harry, not Marcel.

"Ooo." Liam says.

I wiggle out of Zayn's grip, straighten out my fake glasses and walk off to my white Mini.

I quickly send a text to Louis,

To: :*My sexy Boo<3:

Meet me at my house were going on another date! xoxoxoxo ;)

I press send and slide my phone into my pocket. I unlock my Mini and climb in. I throw my bag onto the passenger seat and put my seat belt on. Starting up the ignition, I feel a vibration in my pocket. I take my phone out quickly and read the message,

From: :*My sexy Boo<3:

Kk ill have to get changed first xoxoxo

I smile and put my phone back.

I can't wait!

I pull out of my parking space and drive home. I park on the drive way and turn off the engine. I un-buckle my seat belt and climb out of my car, dragging my bag out with me.

I walk up the drive to the house and unlock the front door, mum will still be at work. I head upstairs and into my room. I throw my bag on my bed and look through my draws for something to wear. I pick up a plain white t-shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans and a pair of fresh boxers. I take my phone out of my pocket and throw it on my double bed. I head into the bathroom and lock the door behind me. I strip down to nakedness and place my old clothes into the wash basket and my new date clothes on the side.

I start the shower and wait for it to heat up. When its warm enough I jump in and wash myself. Once I'm nice and clean, I climb out of the shower and dry myself with a blue, fluffy towel that was on the radiator.

Next, I put on my boxers, then my black skinny jeans and lastly my plain white t-shirt. I head back into my room, leaving my hair damp. I pick my phone that I placed on my bed and exit the room.

"Haz?" My mum calls as I run down the stairs. She must of gotten home while I was in my shower.

"Yeah, mum?" I ask and enter the kitchen where she is.