Chapter 6.

A/N: Sorry for the long wait.

Louis' POV.

I screw my eyes tight waiting for a response. I slowly open my eyes to see the lads reaction.

Three of them are smiling. One is looking down to the ground. Liam is first to speak.

"We'll I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't accept you!"

"Same here!" Niall nods.

"Well I totally accept you to mate! I already have two lovey-dovey boys here. What's one more?" Zayn jokes gesturing towards Niall and Liam giving one another heart eyes.

Marcel is still facing the ground.

"Marcel?" Zayn pats his back gently.

His head shoots up.

"O-oh, right! S-sorry I was-s lost in t-thought!" He smiles weakly. "Yeah I'm fine with you being gay, nothing wrong with it."

I feel as if he's not trusting me with something. I don't know what. Something important. Maybe his past....

"Well Niall and I better be going." Liam stands up, pulling up Niall in the progress.

"We've got things planned." Niall winks. Liam blushes a light shade of pink.

"Use protection!" Zayn whisper-yells. I hold back my laugh as Niall smiles and Liam's blush gets a deeper shade of red.

"I'm going to meet Perrie so I'll see you later." Zayn waves getting up.

"Bye!" I wave.

Once Zayn left I turned to face Marcel.

"So.... What do you wanna do?" I ask. He shrugs. "Wanna come round mine and watch a movie?"

"O-okay."

What's wrong with him?

I grab him by his wrist gently and drag him out of the small coffee shop.

We walked back to my house. We only made small talk.

We eventually made it to my house. I unlocked the door, opened it and walked in, lucky no one was in.

Marcel followed me into the kitchen.

"Do you want a drink or a snack?" I ask.

"No thank you." Marcel shakes his head.

"So... What movie do you want to watch?" I ask.

"Don't know. We could do something else. If you want to." He looks away.

"Maybe we should get to know each other a bit more?" I smile.

He tenses up a bit, then nods. I lead him into my room and I sit down on my bed. I pull Marcel onto my bed too and he tenses up again.

We make small talk telling each other about our past. I feel as if he's lying to me though and we know each other better and closer. I shake my head a little.

"So... Do you have anyone in your life now or.." Marcel asks.

"Nope. My last boyfriend I had was some time ago. I don't know what happened to him. I don't even know why he broke up with me." I sigh.

"I bet he had some reason," Marcel comforts.

"I loved him so much..." I feel a tear run down my check.

"Loved?" Marcel asks, his voice cracking a little.

Why did his voice crack?

"I fell in love with him. I loved him. I still do love him." More tears roll down my checks. Marcel tenses up for the third time.

"I'm sorry." Marcel whispers.

"Don't be. It isn't your fault." I wipe my tears with the sleeve of my jumper. He tenses up once more.

Marcel swallows. "Well It's getting late. I should probably go." He stands up and I follow him with a nod.

"Bye!" I wave as he walks out of the house.

"Bye!" He waves back and walks down the drive.

I shut the door. Turn the lights off. I walk down to my room and curl up in my bed.

Why did he brake up with me? I know I should move on, but I can't.

Marcel's POV

I knew all this time Louis was gay. I know about his sisters and single mum. I know every single fact about him. Like is birthday is just before Christmas, 24th December. His middle name is William. He loves drama and is an amazing singer. I know he loves TOMs. I know every single fact about him. I know he had a boyfriend that broke up with him out of the blue. Because that was me. Harry Styles. I broke up with him because I loved him.

I still love him now.

A/N: Another chapter for you! :)