00.

"Are you okay ?" The boy asked in concern holding the tipsy girl in his arms. A soft giggle escaped from her parted pink lips adverting her eyes towards his dark chocolate eyes. She squinted her eyes looking up at him which caused him to crack a smile.

" Your eyes," she said and got out of his tight grip that were securing her from falling completely against the cold hard ground. She took another sip of the bottle in her hand as he looked at her curiously.

"Whats wrong with my eyes, Miss ?"

" They look lost," He watched as her lips curved upwards and her wobbly legs walked so close to his body that she bumped into his chest making his hand wrap around her for safety once more. She giggled softly and placed the bottle on top of his closed lips. The smell of the alcohol inside made his face cringe. He pushed the bottle away shaking his head. She frowned and brushed the bottle against his lips once more and he denied again dodging away.

"I don't drink Miss," He informed her his lips forming a straight line.

Joshua Matthews and alcohol weren't two words you'd often see or even hear together. He was still a kid to most people. Never wanting to grow up no matter how old he was. It scared him to think about the future. What will happen? He would think. Fear ran through his body each time he thought about 'growing up' . Stay young forever? Yeah -- he would love to keep it that way.

"Why that's a horrific thing their sir. How do you forget your life problems without a bit of alcohol in your system? Trust me this makes me feel like I'm in Neverland."

Of course Maya Hart would love to forget her problems. She has too many she had lost count of them by now. As much as she loved to drown her problems with pink champagne every night, they would always seem to come back and hunt her the next day. She liked to think they had made a mistake making her live in the world. Maybe -- just maybe they forgot to drop her off at Neverland.

" Neverland ?" He let out a soft chuckle,smiling at her direction. He definitely felt intrigued by the girl in front of him. All she did and said was unpredictable. He had a curious mind in which in his case he wasn't planning on walking away from this girl just yet.

" Uhuh, Neverland is a home. You're supposed to feel love and comfort in a home," the boy's eyes grew larger as within every word she spoke her voice grew louder and louder. Her eyebrows furrowed together as she glared up at the sky with anger. " -- I don't feel it in this world ! This world is not my home!"

A minute of silence flew by as she diverted her gaze towards the tall boy who was softly trembling due to the screaming girl. Maybe she's just crazy up in the head ,he would of thought. Maybe I should walk away, he probably would of done.

But-- he thought, what an interesting way of thinking and so he stuck his hand out towards the girl. Her eyes blinked as she starred at the hand in front of her not sure on why he did such a , friendly gesture.

Wasn't she just a stranger? A tipsy stranger with blurbs of daydreams cascading from her drunken lips.

"Come on, Miss. Its very more than late."

His words were calming as if the yells of the girl never happened. As if nothing had happened.

"Where are we going? Why should I go with you?"

Her mind began to indulge in curiosity. Not because she didn't know him. Not because she was scared ,she would never. Thus being the fact that she was highly interested of what was going to happen.

"Why call me , Peter Pan !"

He ignored her questions and she instinctively formed an ocean of giggles. That was hilarious to her as his attire was surely not green like Peter Pan's.

Therefore she questioned ;
"Why Peter Pan?"

"Doesn't he help people go to Neverland?"

The corner of her plump lips curved upwards displaying a smile as she started to laugh hysterically. Why that was the most out of this world words she had ever heard from a stranger. From anyone really.

In which case she placed her dainty hand on his feeling his warmth against her cold icy palm.

Anyone else wouldn't walk the streets at midnight with a stranger they'd just met. Anyone else would've ran away from him the instant he spoke about a Peter Pan.

Thus Maya Hart isn't anyone. She's a daring little soul who just wants to escape her troubled life.

And so that night she walked down the streets with Peter Pan by her side. The rest being a blurb to her that evening.