012; narration

lowercase intended
filler chapter 2

Saturday, 11:11 am

Jisung woke up, everyone crying, except him of course, he's completely blank.

Ginny is there, yes. she's in a deep shock. sumthin lyk she saw lord voldemort sparing one of the muggles inside the room and they don't know what to do, but hey mate, this ain't harry potter.

"anong meron?" Jisung innocently asked while rubbing his eyes.

"wala na siya, Jisung." said Ginny between sobs. he stared at everyone, everyone except Mark coz no one knows where he is after she killed herself.

"sinong wala na?" Jisung asked once again connecting his eyebrows, building waves on his forehead.

no one answered.

the silence between everyone became awkward as time goes by. she showed herself once more, smiling at every person in the room, except one. she stared at Jisung who still don't know what's going on before finally going thru the light.

"let's all be fine." her last words shook everyone thru their spines and..... she's gone. completely.

"rubbish as always." Renjun laughed, trying to conceal the pain.

"off you go, muggles. we still have classes." Ten commanded and smiled. he got what she wanted to say. it's for them to be happy without her. she's done with her life and she don't want her friends to experience the same.

"being rubbish is more like being sane, isn't it?"

――――

ano ba tong ginawa ko T^T

srry for grammatical/typographical errorszxc.

P

.S filler chapters r random chaps, no story connections, not at all, just random.