Chapter Thirty Three

Taylor' POV

So yeah. Today is December 13. My birthday. I'm here laying on bed, lazy to get up.

22 years of existence. But I never felt these past two years.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU." My Mom, Dad and Austin walks in to the room and greeted me a happy birthday song.

"Taylor! Honey! Wakey-wakey." My mom shakes me trying to get me out of bed. She kissed my forehead and smiled.

"M-mooom." I groaned while rubbing my eyes.

"Come on. Your father and I prepared for this. Especially your friends." Mom pulled my blanket and folded it.

"Thank you guys." I replied with appreciation.

"Oh. And by the way, after uhm--- the accident, the doctor gave this to us." My dad pulls out a necklace from his pocket giving it to me.

My jaw dropped.

It was the necklace that Harry gave to me exactly 12 years ago. Wow. I can't believe we've been best friends for 12 years.

"Thanks Dad." I accepted the necklace as I wore it putting it around my neck.

"You know. Harry was the one who used to watch over you when we're in a business trip." My Dad added. A smile grew into my face and I replied.

"I know."

"He loves you... You know, in a waaaayyy." My mom but in.

"Hmmm. Yaaaaah. So, Can I take a bath now?" I asked changing the topic.

"Oh yes Honey. Just contact Olivia and the rest once you're done." My mom instantly went out of the room. So as Dad and then suddenly he went back inside of the room.

"Taylor."

"Yeah?" I turned back to him.

"Happy Birthday and I'm glad you're here." He smiled as he closes the door.

I nodded and sighed. Phew. I am so blessed and thankful about it.

After a mere second, I opened up my twitter.

@taylorswift13: I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22.

AN: LOL actually this was Harry's tweet last February 1,2016. When I saw this tweet, a lot of Haylor Fans went crazy. Including me. HAHAHHAHAHA.

-----

Then I opened my instagram, and posted a selfie. And captioned "22 and classy."

I turned off my phone and proceeded to the bathroom.

While opening the shower, I'm thinking of what will happen later. I'm so excited about it. A big smile grew into my face imagining things for later.

After taking a bath, I brushed my teeth and wrapped the towel around my body.

I noticed my phone vibrating. When I opened it, twitter and Instagram popped up. Wow.

My tweet has 213 retweets and 526 favorites. Ooh. And many replied too. WOW.

I can't respond to all of them. I'm so grateful about it. My followers increased. Two or three years ago, I guess I only have 242.3k followers. But now, I have 879.7k followers! Wow.

Maybe because of the interviews of my parents and Styles Enterprises. I heard that the news about my accident broke the internet. Media went crazy.

The I opened my instagram, 24k comments and 529.6 likes! Wow. But this time, my Instagram has more followers than my twitter. 1M! Wow. Many people must have miss me. Last time I checked, I have 500k+ followers back then.

Now I'm even getting more excited.

This is it. This is the moment. This is the perfect time.

---

SEQUEL CHUG CHUG

Btw, zayn joined wattpad!