Chapter Seventeen

Harry's POV

As I opened the door, I can see her lying on bed with many wires and dextrose attached to her.

She was still Taylor. The beautiful and sweet one. Her hair lays across to her face. And it hurts to see her like this. I can't stop blaming myself myself but at least she's awake. In the inside.

I come closer and sit besides her bed. A tear dropped from my eyes as I squeezed my eyes stopping tears to flow.

I hold her hand and kissed it softly. "I'm so sorry, love." I mumbled as I grip her hand. I can feel my puffy eyes tired from crying. I sighed and started to tell everything what's on my mind now.

"Taylor... I--- I can't handle seeing you like this. I don't want to see you suffer. I'm sorry for all the pain I caused you. I'm sorry for all the mistakes I've done to you. I'm sorry If you get hurt because of me. I'm really----really sorry. I can't forgive myself for this. It's my fault. I shouldn't have scolded you. You know I can't stand three years of my life without you. You're my strength and my weakness. I'm sorry ----- if------ I'm really sorry, truly I am. And I'm so sorry for not telling you something what I feel about you. I was completely in love with you Tay. I just don't know how to tell you. I know I don't have a chance... Y'know. I fancy you since we were kids. I was really hoping that someday, I'll be yours and you'll be mine. But that someday would never happen. I love you Taylor Alison Swift. I'll wait for you for three years. I'll be patient. And three years from now, I'll be by your side. I'm not letting you go and I'll make you experience the most fun and romantic moment in your life. So I guess this is the end. I love you. Goodbye. And see you soon, my love."

Without hesitating, I come closer to her face. I stared at her lips. Closer. And closer. I kissed her lips tenderly and softly. I was treasuring the moment. I cup my hands to her cheeks not breaking the kiss. I kissed her like there's no tomorrow. After a few seconds, I pulled out and wiped the the tears from my gloomy face. And walked out of the room.

------------
One day after....

Taylor's parents let out friends visit her. It was a very emotional and a tremendous day for us.

Gemma stayed with Austin for the day. I know there's something between them. Speaking of Austin, he gets weaker everyday and he was already confined near Taylor's room. The doctor and her parents decided to get her kidney since Austin's blood is compatible to Taylor's. The doctor said it will not affect Taylor's health and condition. She should just eat in a proper diet once she wakes up. The transplant will be next week. So my family will probably stay for a week at the Swift's house.

I scroll through my phone and I saw the picture of me and Taylor. It was a picture of me kissing Taylor's cheek. I felt a sharp pang on my chest.

Oh. I really miss her so badly. I miss you Taylor. I'll wait for you.

AN: I would like to thank Swiftioner2023 for being a loyal reader and for voting to each chapter. 💕