Chapter Twenty Nine

Harry's POV

"Hey guys. You're up next." Taylor's Dad reminded us.

I sighed as we looked at each other with unexplained emotions painted on our faces.

Before we entered the room. I released Kendall's hand for awhile and put both hands in my pocket., leaving her and Calvin.

And then,we stepped in the room.

Everything went slow motion. Her eyes so blue, sparkling. Her pump red lips so kissable. Her soft skin so touchable. Her voice so angelic. Her face so beautiful, so breathtaking.

This is it. Seeing her was Cloud 9. It felt like heaven. I missed her like hell. She was mine. She was my Taylor. My. She was my everthing.

Until her eyes met mine. I couldn't help but smile. She was an angel from Heaven sent by God. It was a blessing. She was a blessing.

The girls squeaked in happiness. So as the lads too. While I'm left behind. I have no idea how could I react about it.

They formed into a group hug and it's really awkward being left behind.

After a mere second, they looked at me awkwardly including Taylor.

Everybody was silent. Until someone talked. "Hi Harry," those were the first two word she said.

I melt with her words. Her voice makes my knees weak. I didn't reply. I really don't know what to say. Should I say Hi? Sorry? I love you? I miss you? Ugh.

Good thing Louis break the silence.
"It's good to see you Taylor!" Louis squeaked with tears running down on his face. After Louis spoke, everybody followed shouting and screaming. I was distracted by Taylor. I want to taste those red pump lips of hers. I want to touch her soft skin. I want to pull her into a big hug and tell her how my life was messed up without her.

They were all sobbing, speaking in unison, talking about random things and their eyes were puffy from crying. I can see their joyfulness and excitement in their faces. While Taylor, burying her face on Selena, crying. She's emotional and thankful. I mean, who wouldn't be. They started giving gifts to her and hugging her. They told many stories to her. While I'm sitting on a chair, trying to sink in that she noticed and spoke to me.  After a couple of minutes, I had the courage to go near to her.

"Hi Taylor." Those were the first two words that I told to her. Everybody looked at me and they become silent. Their red puffy eyes staring at me.

And then I realized, I was crying. Tears running down my face. I can't barely see anything because of my blurry vision. I finally wiped out the tears and I smiled widely. "Sorry." I mummbled.

"Uh. Could you give us a moment?" Taylor requested with a shaky voice.

They nodded in agreement. "I really appreciate you guys especially the gifts. We'll talk about the plan when I got better." Taylor mentioned to them before leaving the room as they approved.