Chapter Thirteen

Taylor's POV

Karlie spins the bottle. It landed to....
It landed to me.

"Truth or Dare, Tay!" Karlie exclaimed. Everybody cheered.
"I,ll choose Dare." I firmly said.
The boys clap their hands as the girls were laughing while tapping their legs.

"Hmm. If you need to choose a man who you would be spending for your whole life, who would it be? You need to shout it and get the people's attention in this party. Start like, 'I want to spend my whole life with (whoever you choose)'." Karlie said.

The first man who came first in my mind was Harry.

I stand up confidently. I sighed an look at them seeing them cheering while Harry smiling.

This is it.

"I WANT TO SPEND MY WHOLE LIFE WITH HARRY EDWARD STYLES!" I shouted confidently as I get the attention of the people in the party. People were shouting and cheering. Some of them clap their hands with amazement. I put back my sight to Harry. I can see his face heating up as he smiled at me widely.

"You have the guts, huh?" Selena chuckled.

"yeah, I know."

The party became wild. More dark truths and more dirty dares. We were totally enjoying the party. We were still playing truth or dare. And it happens that the bottle landed to Harry.

"Hazz! Truth or Dare?" Cara asked.
"I'll go with the Dare." Harry bravely said.
"Okay. Uhm. I got nothin. Can you give him a dare?" Cara looks over to the boys waiting them to speak.
"You have to kiss a girl before the night ends." Zayn said.
"The time is 10:00. You still have 2 hours remaining." Gigi added.
"Challenge Accepted." Harry winks at them.

I'm a bit nervous who he'll kiss by midnight. I was thinking it might be Kendall or some random girl in this party. It feels like I'm carrying pounds of rocks on my back. It feels like I'm jealous.

After Harry, we continued to play. Some of us passed out. So we decided to roam around and enjoy the party. Which is technically, me and Harry ended up being together.

Harry decided to roam around the party. Meet new friends, flirting and drinking.

"Tay." Harry runs his finger through his hair. He press his lips together as he looks at me straight to my eyes. Those emerald green eyes makes me fall for him even more.

"Yeah?"

"Let's go." Harry pulled me while dragging me to the balcony finding silence from the party.

Just me, her and the moon.

"So, what are we going to talk about?" I looked directly in his beautiful eyes as our eyes are connected with each other.

I can't hear what he's saying but I'm sure he's mumbling. I'm not sure if its 'I Love you' or 'I live for you', ugh. I just don't know so I asked him to repeat what he's trying to say.

"What?"

He didn't respond but instead he smashed his lips into mine. I can feel tenderness and sweetness from him. I can feel shivers on my back going down to the spine. I have no choice but to kiss him back. He puts his hands on my waist as I put my arm on his shoulder. It reminds me what I did earlier while were playing Truth or Dare.

Truth or Dare.

Sh*t. He just set me up. I remembered the Dare that they gave to him. To kiss someone until midnight. I was the first one to pull out from our kiss.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked.

"Nothing." I tried to get away from him but he grabbed my wrists.

"Taylor, I----"

"It's okay Harry. I understand. Don't need to explain." I cut him off as I remove his hands from holding my writs.

Phew. This will be a long night.

A/N: This chapter is inspired by the song of 1D from 'Made In The AM', End of the Day.