Nothing important

I wake up to Sam and Dean yelling. Big shocker I know. I didn't even have a dream from my nap. Thank Chuck. I sigh then get out of bed to go see what they are fighting about.

I walk into the center of the bunker and I see someone who I recognize. But I've never met them before have I?

"Dad?" I question knocking on the side of the wall so he knows I'm there.
"Brie, hey" Sam says and I walk towards him.

The woman with long blonde hair comes over to me and I look to Dean to see if she's a threat. Dean shakes his head no.

"Aww Brie, I've heard so much about you" The lady says and I look at her with questioning eyes.
"Who are you?" I ask with curiosity in my voice and Sam sighs. I look over to him quickly.
"Oh honey, I'm your grandmother" The lady says and I give her one of dads famous "really" faces.
"Mary?" I question and she nods. Ok so why did Sam sigh? It's a good thing right?
"I um really don't know what to say here" I say and Sam clears his throat.
"Did we wake you up?" Sam asks and I nod.
"So what were you guys fighting about?" I ask and Sam glares at Dean.
"Nothing important, so Brie we've decided that we are going on the hunt, but on one condition" Sam smirks at me and I roll my eyes. I hope this isn't about what I think it is.
"After the hunt, you will go back to school and when we go on hunts, you will be here with me, Dean, Cas, or mom" Sam says and I stare at him with disbelief. Yup it's exactly what I thought it would be about. Screw the hunt, I'm not going back to school.
"No" I say and Sam glares at me while Dean is smirking.
"Told ya Sammy, she's safer with us" Dean says and I look over at him.
"I'm perfectly fine on my own, thank you very much, do I need to remind you that you guys only came into my life like what, a year and a half ago?" I say and look at Sam. Mary is being very quiet so I glance at her. Sam's got this look on his face that I can't read and Dean looks like he's thinking, usually a bad sign.
"Gabrielle you need to go back to school" Sam says and I walk away, to the library of course.

I'm not having this conversation with him right now. It needs to be more private. I don't feel very comfortable with Mary visiting. Yeah sure she's my grandmother but she's practically a stranger to me.

My mind starts wondering to my own mom and my old life problems. She didn't want me, I was an accident. Why didn't she tell Sam about me? I ask myself this question everyday but I never get an answer to it.

I hear someone come into the library and I look up from my random book that I grabbed off of the shelf. Guess who it is! Thaaattss right! It's Sam.

"Look before you yell at me, let me explain" I sigh and Sam sits down in the chair beside of me. He looks at me and nods his head towards me to go on.
"I-I just think you and me should talk it out, you know, without people looking at us and waiting for us to fight" I explain and Sam has this confused look on his face. His eyes fill with worry and I bite my lip.
"Oh" Sam says and he finally gets it. Well let's hope so anyway.
"Dad, you know what it's going to be like and so do I, I'm going to get bullied everyday for not being normal and I'll spend most of my time in detention, now that this thing with Lucifer and the mark is happening, how can you stop him if he comes for me at school?" I ask and Sam looks away from me and puts his head down on the table.
"Now don't get me wrong, I will fight till the end of this thing, but I don't know how many times I'll need you to pick me back up" I chuckle slightly and Sam puts his head back up. He smiles and I soon find myself smiling to.
"You are not going back to school" Sam says sternly and I raise my eyebrow at him. Did that seriously convince him?!
"But we still are going on the hunt so go get packed up" Sam says and I pull him into a hug.
"Thank you dad" I whisper before skipping out of the room and into my own.

I throw some band t-shirts, some flannels, skinny jeans, my sketchbook, and every day essentials into my duffle. I already have my phone and headphones in my pocket. I put on my boots and grab my duffle then go to the center of the bunker.

Sam and Dean are talking to Mary when I walk into the room. Sam gives me a quick smile and I point up the stairs, signaling that I'll be waiting in the car. Sam nods so I grab Deans duffle and carry it out to the impala for him.

I get out to the impala and put our stuff into the backseat with me.

I wait...
Still waiting...
Sam? Dean?

I huff then get out of the impala. This better be important.

I walk back into the bunker and no one is there.

"Guys, come on this isn't funny" I call out and walk further into the bunker. I hear people in this room that I've never been in before so I put my ear up to the door to listen.

Gabriel's pov~

"Sam, Dean, hot Winchester mama, Brie isn't safe with Lucifer around now" I say and they look like they're about to kill me.
"I suggest you get out Gabe, we'll talk about this later, Brie is going to start wondering where we are and come looking for us" Sam says and I roll my eyes.
"You're an idiot, Sam I wouldn't be here if it wasn't important, do you really think I'd come down form heaven just to talk to you guys?" I say and Dean scoffs.
"Look, I know you guys are about to go on a hunt, but you have to take this to keep her safe" I say and hand Sam my angel blade.
"Now when you get back I will come and get it" I smirk and Sam nods.
I really hope this helps keep her safe.

I get back to heaven and my brothers are waiting on me.
Cas comes up to me and he looks worried.

"Well, did Sam take it?" Cas asks and I nod.
"Yup he has my angel blade but you better keep a close eye on Brie when she's sleeping, just to make sure" I say and poof up a lollipop in my mouth. Cas nods and vanishes.

Brie's pov~

I run to the bathroom to make it not so obvious. I wait for like two minutes then come out of the bathroom.

I find Sam and Dean going up the stairs.

"Dad, where were you guys, you wouldn't hurry up so I went to the bathroom" I lie and Dean sighs.
"Just come on kiddo, nothing important" Dean says and I shrug then follow them. I notice they say that a lot, ya know, nothing important, and it is always when there is something important going on.

We get into the car and I mentally prepare myself for this long ride ahead.

Hey guys! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I had a seriously bad case of writers block and I'm trying to recover from it! When I'm posting this it's 3 days till season 12!!! Also comment things you would like to happen in this story! Bye!

Moose Jr.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara