What now?

Me and Sam break away and I get up.
I look at the car and Sam clears his throat, drawing my attention back to him.

"Hmm" I hum looking at Sam.
"Did you do that?" Sam asks motioning to the car.
"Yeah, why?" I ask raising my eyebrow.
"Remind me never to make you angry" Sam laughs and I role my eyes.
"Sam I don't feel like sleeping out here, can you go see if Cas is gone?" I ask and Sam nods then walks away.

What is going on? One minute he hates me the next he loves me. I know me and Dean don't get along very well. Should I stay with Bobby or ask to go with them? They probably don't want me to live with them.

Sam comes back out of the house and nods to me so I walk back in.

Dean and Sam are sitting on the couch watching tv while Bobby and me are reading. I'm just reading about Wendigo's. Yeah I already know all about them but hey it wouldn't hurt to refresh on my memory.

It's now 8pm and I feel like death but I can't go to sleep. Not without the nightmares coming back.

"So you boys heading out in the morning?" Bobby asks getting our attention. I look up at him then to the boys.
"Uhh I guess" Sam says and I nod. Ok so he's going to leave again. Hey it's ok he's done it before. I didn't even know him a couple months ago.

"I'm calling it a night, I'll see you boys when I see ya" I say standing up and going to my room.

I change into my pjs then I just start drawing.

Sam's pov~

Brie just went upstairs and she acted funny.

"How is she Sam?" Dean asks turning down the tv.
"She'll get though it, she's a tough one" I say and Dean smirks.
"I bet she could beat you up" Dean says and I scoff.
"Dude she could beat both of us up" I say and Dean rolls his eyes.
"How old is she, what 15 and she's almost a better hunter than we are" Dean says and shakes his head.
"She put in a lot of work to keep Boston safe" Bobby says and I look at him.
"Is that how she got into hunting, because of Boston?" I ask and Bobby nods.
"She followed Boston on a hunt once and he got hurt, so she promised that she would take care of him" Bobby says and I nod.
"I hate this" I say out of the blue and Dean and Bobby look at me funny.
"Hate what?" Dean asks and I sigh.
"I hate that she's in this life, I hate that she's been through so much, I hate that she doesn't have parents, and I hate that she's a Winchester" I say as I hear footsteps on the stairs.

Brie's pov-/-/-/

I just came down to get something to drink. Not to hear my dad tell me that he wishes I wasn't his daughter.

I just stand there in shock and I can't move. Sam and Dean is standing right in front of me trying to get me to speak.

"Brie please, you know I didn't mean it like that!" Sam begs and I finally break eye contact with Bobby and I glare at Sam.
"Shut. Up." I say through gritted teeth and Sam swallows.
"Brie you know he didn't mean it like that, we love you" Dean says and I glare at him to.
"Don't mind me, I just came down for some water" I say avoiding Sam and Dean. I walk past them and into the kitchen and grab a water bottle. I walk back into the living room and start to go up the stairs but I stop.

"Oh and when you see Cas again tell him I'm coming after him and I will kill him" I say and walk back up to my room. I shut the door and tears cloud my vision. I don't let them fall. I'm tired of people seeing me weak and I'm tired of crying.

I force myself to go to drift off to sleep.

Sam's pov/-/-

I stand there in shock. Did that really just happen? Did my daughter just walk away?

"Sammy?" Dean snaps his fingers in front of my face and I snap out of my thoughts.
"Dean what did I just do?" I whisper looking at him then Bobby.
"Your an Idjit you know that" Bobby says and I sigh.
"I'm worse then that Bobby" I say looking back up stairs.
"You guys should go, she won't be to happy to see you two in the morning" Bobby says and Dean nods.
"Promise me you'll call and tell me how she's doing" I say and Bobby nods.
"I will I promise" Bobby says and I hug him.
"See ya Bobby, tell her I said bye" I say pulling away and Bobby nods.
"Take good care of my niece Bobby" Dean days and I smile a sad smile.
"Bye boys" Bobby waves and we walk out of the door.

We get into the Impala and we drive off. Tears start clouding my vision and Dean noticed.

"You ok Sammy?" Dean looks over to me then back to the road.
"Yeah" I whisper and look out of the window.

I'm so sorry Brie.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter and sorry it's kinda short! It was kinda just a filler!