Hospitals

I finally got the blood to stop and I drive off to.

About halfway home Sam and Dean switch places for who's driving and we get back on the road.

We finally get back to the bunker and as I'm packing in all of the things, another cut opens up and it even stains my light gray shirt! I ignore it and sit down on the couch.

"What a day" I mumble and yawn. Sam sits down beside of me and I lay my head on his shoulder.
"What was up with you at Bobby's, you left pretty quickly to go to the bathroom" Sam asks and I clear my throat.
"I just had to use the bathroom" I mumble and look down at my arm.

After a while me and Sam sit in silence then he grabs my arm and pulls down my sleeve.

"Gabrielle, why are your scars bleeding?" Sam asks in a low stern voice and I feel like I shrink into the couch.
"I-I don't know" I answer and Sam rolls his eyes.
"I'm not buying that, what are you doing to your arms to make the scars bleed?" Sam raises his voice slightly and I wince.
"D-Dad I have no idea, scars are opening up on there own and there is even new ones that I swear to you I have never seen before" I say and Sam wipes away some blood from my wrist.
"You know what these look like?" Sam questions and looks me in the eye.
"Dad I swear I did not put them there!" I say and tears cloud my vision.
"It's ok baby, shh, it's fine, I'll go get Dean and I'll have Cas to heal you, ok?" Sam asks and I nod. He kisses my forehead and gets up to find Dean.

My vision starts to go out and the last thing I remember is screaming for Sam.

At the hospital- Sam's pov/

"Dean, the next time you tell me she is going to be fine, I will punch you!" I raise my voice at Dean and he raises his hands up in surrender.

Brie is in the hospital due to blood loss and they won't let us back to see her. Cas has tried to but there seems to be an angel warding sign on the door which is making my head spin. Not really, just a metaphor.

"Mr. Winchester?" A blonde nurse comes out of a room and I stand up.
"Yes" I say and push back the hair in my eye.
"Gabrielle is stable, you can go see her now if you'd like" The nurse says and I nod.

I walk into her room and it doesn't look like Brie. Of course it is Brie but it looks like all of the life is sucked out of her.

"Hey baby, how are you feeling?" I knock on the door and she looks at me.
"I'm fine, how are you?" Brie asks and she has this sad smile on her face.
"Baby I'm only worried about you" I say and she rolls her eyes.
"What happened?" Brie asks and I sit down beside her.
"You blacked out due to blood loss" I say and she looks down at her wrist.
"Oh" Brie says and traces a scar with dried blood on it.

Brie's pov~

"Where's D and Cas?" I ask and Sam sighs.
"Dean went to get coffee and Cas can't come in here, there's angel warding in here" Sam looks around the room and I remember seeing a glowing light like 5 minutes ago on the wall to my left.
"Dad, look on the left wall, I think that's where I saw the warding" I say and he gets up to look at the wall.

Sam finds the warding and he pulls out a knife to break the warding.

As soon as Sam cuts the wall, Cas flashes in.

"Gabrielle, are you ok?" Cas asks and I shrug.
"I'm fine" I answer and Dean comes into the room.
"Dude, that nurse is hot!" Dean says to Sam and I chuckle.
"Dean not the time" Sam says and I roll my eyes.
Dean hands Sam a coffee cup and I whimper. Coffee sounds really good right now.
"Nope, the doctors said that you're not allowed to eat or drink anything until they can find out what's going on" Sam says and I scoff. If I could get Dean alone then he'd give me coffee.
"What are they saying?" I ask and bite my lip.
"Just that you almost bled out" Sam sighs and I lay my head back on the bed.
"I hate hospitals" I mumble and Dean ruffles my hair.
"Cas can't you just heal me?" I ask and Cas looks at Sam with an uneasy look.
"I've tried, it won't work" Cas sighs and I groan.

Time skip~

Beep•*•*•Beep•*•*•Beep

Ugh this stupid heart monitor is so annoying. Yes the sound of my own heart beat is annoying.

Sam, Dean, and Cas left about 20 minutes ago to go eat and now I'm here....waiting.

The doctors came in before the boys left and said that I didn't have any inner bleeding so that's good. But they still can't figure out why I'm just forming scars and they start bleeding.

Sometimes it's like I can hear someone crying and then yelling. It's not anyone I know, but the voice makes me flinch. Sam told me it was the medicine and I shrugged it off.

Am I going to be ok?

Hey guys! Sorry for a short chapter! The next one will most likely be that way too! It's on purpose don't worry! I'm so glad you guys have enjoyed this story and stuck with me so far! I love you guys! Always keep fighting❤️

Moose Jr.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara