"You look good sis. Booty poking and stomach tight. Cali got you finer than yo fine cousin." Bash said boosting me.

"You fine too baby. Both of y'all. I'm shook just looking at y'all." I said stepping back looking at them both.

"Ahh thanks boo. You know I eat my rice and cabbage." Rajah said sticking out her tongue.

The girl was always and would forever be a hot mess.

"They alright." Odell said stepping between them to give me a hug.

"Delly!" I said hugging him tight.

Letting go I just looked around the kitchen at them all. Time had flew by but it felt like nothing had changed since college.

"I really missed y'all man." I said with a pout taking a seat at the bar.

"I miss you too key dang." Chris said causing me to mug him.

"Not you daddy." Royalty said for me causing us all to laugh.

"Who side you on anyway?" Chris asked her as she smiled at him innocently going back to eating her cookies.

"We miss y'all too man. I told Bash when I free up we gone come down there." Odell said causing me to nod.

"I'm with child so..." Rajah said causing us to stale face her. "Well shit he still with me in or out the womb."

Waving her off I focused back on the conversation at hand.

"We gotta hang out more. We been slacking man." Bash said as we all agreed.

"I guess we could plan more trips like this around the holidays when we free. The only one who schedule be packed is Odell, but we can work around it." I said.

"And Aug be out the country so we gotta see when he gone be in town." Odell said causing the hair on my arms to stick up.

"True." Chris said stealing one of Royalty's cookies off her plate.

"Where is he anyway?" Rajah asked cutting her eyes at me.

"Why you worried la' salami neck ass girl?" Ash said entering the kitchen and thumping her forehead.

"I'm not." Rajah huffed trying to push him away as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Leave my best friend alone den' before I toss you up." Ash threatened.

I knew they only meant the best for me and they wanted me and August back together, but they truly got on my nerves. I couldn't go a day without hearing his name. Even my parents had it bad with bringing him up since they still kept in contact with him.

We managed to talk to everyone, but one another.

***

No longer interested in talking and bonding I'd excused myself from the kitchen showing myself to the room I'd be occupying.

Walking upstairs my room was all the way at the end of the hallway. Chris had already sat my bags up here for me.

Walking into the room I did a full 360 turn just in awe at the look of everything. The warm colored walls along with the winter theme tied it all together.