Forty-Four

Y'all wanted more so y'all get more 😩. I'll try to not make it too bad on y'all but be bool y'all won't be happy at first but I got this.

Chapter 44:

Key

Sitting across the table from Rajah I drank my iced coffee and pretended to be engrossed in my work. The truth was I was worried to death about how Aug's trip was going.

When I'd confronted him about the situation he said he didn't want me to go because he didn't want to be embarrassed if they didn't except him. Not wanting to push the issue I left well enough alone, but made sure Ashton would keep an eye on him if things did go bad.

Biting my nails I stared blankly at the computer screen just letting my thoughts run wild.

Feeling a hand over mine I finally looked up to see rajah staring at me intently. Squinting her eyes at me she tried to force what was wrong out of me.

"Spill it." She said letting my hand go and folding her arms letting her chin rest on top of them.

Sighing I closed my laptop and looked at my hands before looking up at her.

"What if they're being mean to my baby Rajah? I will hurt those people man." I finally said getting upset at the thought.

The way they'd exiled him for a mistake he made as a child really didn't sit well with me. I guess it was a good thing that I didn't go because they would definitely hear my mouth.

Smiling Rajah looked at me crazy.

Scrunching up my face at her I tried to understand what the hell her problem was. "The hell you smiling for that's not funny bitch."

Laughing she waved me off. "You're in love. It's written all over your face. It's cute." Rajah squealed.

Trying to suppress my smile I rolled my eyes taking a sip of my coffee.

"Bitches all in love and shit. It's a beautiful thang." Rajah said in a song song voice making me laugh.

"You stupid man." I said shaking my head and opening my laptop back up.

Smiling Rajah ate her muffin before speaking again. "On a serious note I'm sure he's fine. Ash is down there with him and I know he wouldn't let anything like that go down. Stop worrying pussy cat." She said reaching over and pinching my cheek.

Swatting her hand away I nodded taking her words and thinking positive so I wouldn't worry myself to death.

"They come back and then Jay leave. What have I done to be treated this way?" I whined.

Shaking her head rajah bit her lip making a moaning noise. "That fine man is graduating and I will no longer be able to lust at his presence. That is a crime."

Trying to hold my laugh I failed terribly causing others in the coffee shop to look out way.

"I hate you." I said to her in a lower tone. "I'm telling my best friend you be lusting behind his back."

"Snitch ass snitching ass bitch. That's okay I'll suck his dick and he'll love me again." Rajah shrugged happily.

Stale facing her I shook my head. "Just nasty."

"But the reward is so good. Suck his dick get a gift. Suck his dick get two more gifts. I'm a dick suck away from a car I feel it." She said before we both burst out laughing.

"You know what now that you say something a bitch do need a ride." I joked along with her.

"Better stack up on popsicles and pickles and get that mouth popping sis." Rajah snickered.