As soon as I picked him up Ash came out the room looking stressed as hell. "Look hea' playa' we ain't at home so you can't be runnin' around showin' people yo business." Ash said scolding the poor child.

Laughing I poked out my lip really feeling for my best friend. Rajah had that boy doing everything. Couldn't tell me he wasn't man of the year.

Seeing me his lips curved up into a smile as he walked over giving me a hug and grabbing a naked Ashlyn who found it funny to stress his dad out.

"Wazzam la'baybeh? When you got hea'?" Ash asked as I followed behind him into the room he was changing Ashlyn in.

"Not too long ago with Chris and Ro. I came straight up here to look around so I haven't seen anybody." I said looking out the window at the snow falling.

Shaking his head Ash laughed. "You tryna hide and he ain't even hea'."

"I'm not hiding."

"Like hell you ain't. Ole good lyin' ass." He said as he put Ashlyn's clothes back on. The poor baby was so tired of fighting his daddy about getting his pamper changed that he'd fell asleep.

After finding out August wasn't here I could finally breath

After finding out August wasn't here I could finally breath. The thought of seeing him made me nervous because I had no idea what to expect.

"I'm going to go downstairs and greet everyone." I called out as Ash nodded.

Exiting the room I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen.

Walking in I saw Bash standing by the stove while Odell sat at the island looking at his phone

Walking in I saw Bash standing by the stove while Odell sat at the island looking at his phone. Rajah was engaged in conversation with Ro and Chris was looking in the refrigerator.

"What's poppin freaks!" I said loudly causing them all to look up at me before Bash and Rajah attacked me with hugs.

I really did miss my girls. I loved my boys but they were nothing like having these two.