chapter 5

what?! yeay 28 reads and one comment! I am jumping *starts hyperventilating*

Thanks to ZombiesInPyajamas!!! 

enjoy!

||fb||

Chapter FIVE - The Goodbye

------------------------------

Mason Green

I woke up with Naomi still sleeping and I can hear her soft snore. I smiled when I remembered what happened last night. That magical kiss. I shook my head and went to the bathroom. I showered and changed my shirt. I saw Naomi yawned and I just smiled at her. She mumbled something and I furrowed my eyebrows. She saw my face and rolled her eyes and sighed. "Today you're leaving" she explained. I reply with 'hmph' and shrugs. I left her upstairs. She might think I don't really care but deep inside I don't wanna leave her. I think I l- no. I can't love her, we met like a week ago. I saw Jake eating breakfast and I joined him.

"Hey, sup" I greeted. He chewed his toast and replied "just eating. Mom's out". "Oh" I reply shortly. He studied my face and he smirked. "Is there something wrong?" he asked. I shook my head "Today I'm leaving. I have uh some business to do" I lied. He chuckled "suuree" I smiled at him and Naomi walked downstairs. He smiled at his brother and when she sees me her smile turns to frown. I saw a glimpse of her eyes. I ignored her. "I'm going to catch some fresh air," I said to Jake. He nodded and I leave.

--

Naomi Winters

"I'm going to catch some fresh air," he said to my brother. I held my tears. Did he don't want to see me? It's his fault that he kissed me. I sigh and sat beside Jake. "Is there something wrong with you two?" he asked. Should I tell him? He's my brother and he's very trustful. Yeah, I should. I let out a sigh and nodded. "He's not really my husband," I said. I saw Jake got shocked and laughed. "Continue?" he said and I nodded. "Well, I got rape actually by my boyfriend that is not Mason. He was in the same university as me. He drugged me at some party and raped me because of the stupid game that he can take any of the girl's virginity. When I was on my way back here, I meet Mason and I fainted when I was waiting for a cab and when I woke up, I'm in the hospital. He saved my life and he knew about the baby. He offered to help me for a week. He's engaged so don't think that we'll be together one day" I told my brother.

He closed his eyes and slam the table. I flinched. "Who's the father of this baby" he got mad. I hold his hand. "No Jake, calm down. His name is Drew and he's got nothing to do with me now" he calmed a bit. He exhaled "If I found that kid I'll fucking rip his dick off" his face redden. I chuckled "Calm down Jake. But I really hope you didn't tell mom. She didn't know" I asked and he nodded. "I swear. After all, you've been through I will cover you back. You're my one and only sister that I have" he pulled me into his embrace. I smiled and feel nothing but safe and happy because actually someone knew my story and the person does not get mad at me.

--

After a little chit chat with my brother, I saw Mason walk upstairs and probably packing his bag. I went upstairs and said bye to my brother. I saw Mason pulled his luggage from my wardrobe. I plopped on my bed and smile at him. He smiles back and began packing. "You need any help?" I asked. He shook his head "No, I got this" he didn't meet my gaze. "I'm going to miss you," I said. He stopped packing and look at my face. I smiled. "Thanks for helping me from my mom and drive me to G- oomff" he shut me up by kissing. He leans towards me, pressing his lips against mine with more force than necessary. After a moment, his arms enclose around my body, pulling me closer to him. His fingers tracing curiously along my spine and down to the small of my back.

With all of my force, I pushed him away. I shook my head and wipe my tears. "Why did you do that," I asked. He frowns and turns around. "I can't help it. You're too cute" he commented and I blushed. God. I want to be mad at him. "You're engaged" I walk away. "Engaged not married" he whispered but loud enough so I can hear. I ran downstairs and saw my brother watching tv. He saw me and I wipe my tears and went to the kitchen. I take a glass and pour orange juice in it. I turn around and saw my brother already sitting in the kitchen stool. "You scare me," I told him. He shrugs and looks at me "tell me what's going on with you two"

"He kissed me," I told him. He smiled and raised his eyebrows "twice" I continue. Jake laughs and I look at him weirdly. "I know you guys have something together although you guys know each other for a week. What's up with him kissing you, I know you like it too" he explained. I do, I do like the kiss. In fact, I enjoyed the kiss very much. But something is holding me from liking the kiss. "He's engaged," I told Jake.

"What's the big deal? He's engaged not married" I groaned. "Why everybody says that! Kirstie, Mason and you! Engaged is the same thing as married!" I screamed/ whispered. My brother shook his head again and left me clueless.

I stayed in the kitchen thinking about the kiss again when suddenly someone walks downstairs dragging his luggage with him. I watched him and he smiled at Jake. He turn around and his eyes meet me. He frowns and I smile weakly at him.  I walk towards him and hug him. I feel so warm with I was with him. When he pulled back from our embrace I feel cold and lost. He tipped my nose and I giggled. "You got a cab?" my brother asked him. He nodded "Yeah I called one just now" they shook hand and they mumble something. After that, Mason looks at me again and hug me again. "I'm gonna miss you too. Please eat, I notice you barely eat today. I don't want you to get sick or the baby gets sick. I'm gonna see you soon" he whispered in my ear. I nuzzled in the crook of his neck and sobbed. His shirt is wet because of my tears.

"Bro, your cab is already here" my brother voiced. Mason smiled at me and touch my stomach. I can feel my baby move a bit. He kissed my cheek and left. I should tell him to stay a little longer but...

--

Mason Green

"I look behind and saw Naomi crying on his brother's shoulder. I exhale and watch the figure getting smaller and smaller since we're getting away from Naomi's house. I shove my phone and unlocks it. I saw the wallpaper. Me and Jess laughing at something I can't remember. I open contact and dialed Jess.

--

Jessalyn Hale

I groaned when I heard my phone buzzing. "Hmm" I mumbled. "Jess?" Mason asked. Oh shit. "Ye-yes, baby uh. Hey, I'm sleeping just now" I scratch my head. "I can tell, by the way, I'm on my way home okay?" he said. "What?" I yelled. "I mean what! I didn't make any surprise welcoming party" I lied. I wrap the blanket, covering my naked body. Mason laughed "No need to m-" suddenly someone beside me decided to groan loudly. He wraps his arm around my waist and cupped my breast, touching me. "What's that?" Mason asked. "Uh it's my dad. He's been very ill. Look I meet you in your house later okay, I gotta give dad some breakfast, love you" and with that I hung up. I slammed my phone on the bedside table and pay attention to the guy beside me. "What the fuck are you thinking you're doing" I pushed him away.

He grinned and pulled me so now he's on top of me. "Why did you push me," he asked with a very sexy, fierce tone. "My fiancé just called me" I explained. "Do I look like I fucking care?" He said and kissed my neck. I wrap my hand around his neck and smiled at his kisses. He looks at me and his lips crashed into mine. I couldn't help but moan his name.

"Drew..."

------------------------------

A/N : ooooooooooooooooooooooo kill em kill em he he he he he he. Sorry for short chapter bc i want to give you guys heartache 

newsflash: I hate my crush he's not my 100% crush anymore because major douchebag lol.

p/s : VOTE + COMMENT BC ILY