chapter 3

Why am i the only person who read this story ugh.

 enjoy! 

||fb||

Chapter THREE - Meeting with the Mom

------------------------------

Mason Green

"So why are you here? Wanting to stay away from him?" I asked. She looked like she's gonna cry again. God dammit. "No. I have to face my parents. They wanna meet Drew but Drew said he's not responsible for this" she sobbed. "What a dick" I snorted. She giggled and I smiled at her. Red puffy eyes and red nose. She's cute. How come Drew doesn't want to be with her. Unbelievable.

"Hey how about you, you should get going. Your family might be waiting for you" she touches my hand giving me her 'its-ok' smile. I shook my head and finished my ice cream. "They can wait. I have to help you" she shrugs and keep sipping her milkshake. We both didn't talk since then and I keep thinking on how can I help her and suddenly a bright small light bulb appears on my head.

--

Naomi Winters

"Hey I had this craziest idea" he said as he came back from his daydreaming. "What?" I looked at him while taking a sip of chocolate milk. "What if I become your husband" he smiled, showing his pearly white straight teeth. "WHAT?!!" I choked on my drink.

Is he okay? Is he serious? He can't do that. "Are you fucking kidding me?" I looked at him and he laughed. "No cursing when you're preggers, Naoms" he winked. "Don't call me that" I wipe my drinks that drool from my mouth. "Please, for a week. Let me be by your side. At least I can protect you if you're faint while meeting your parents" he explained and I chuckled. "One week?" I asked and he put his right hand on his heart. "I won't do anything to you. Promise" he swears. I nodded and stand up. "Then, let us go" I grabbed his hand and he laughed.

--

"So my parents know nothing about Drew. I still haven't told them his name, so you can stick with Mason" I explained. He nodded and I keep explaining. "My mom can be annoying. She will ask tons of questions to me. She did that to my boyfriend when I was 15 and she makes him cry and breaks up with me" we laughed. "So what's she going to ask?" I asked. "Well, my favorite color is red, I'm left-handed, I have this habit to bite my nails when nervous, once I shaved my head bald because my friend had cancer a-"

"Woah what?" he asked, shocked I nodded and grinned "I am brave I know" I blushed. "continue, my brother's name is Jake and I have a small mole behind my ears" I finished. He zoned out for a second and nodded.

"We're here" the driver stopped his car and I looked out at my home. Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck. I almost cried when someone put his arms around me. I looked at him and he smiled.  He takes something out from his pocket and revealed a small Tiffany & Co box. He takes out a beautiful diamond ring and put them in my finger. I stared at my finger. "It is beautiful," I said and he chuckled. "Its for my fiancé. You can wear just for proof that we're engaged" he kissed my head and help the cab driver take out our luggage.

I saw my mom open the gate and I flinched. I smiled at her but she didn't look at me. She looked at someone besides me. He intertwines our fingers and I blushed. "Come in" she greeted. My maid, Angeline greeted me and take our luggage. I smiled at her and walked inside my home. "So who's this guy" my mom eyed Mason up and down. He takes his hand from me and greeted my mom. "I'm Mason Green, Mrs. Winters" he shook my mom's hand. "Naomi, go upstairs to your room. I would like to have a little talk with your husband" she patted his shoulder and he smirked. I nodded and went upstairs leaving both of them together.

--

Mason Green

I gulped and sit on her fancy couch. Her mom smiled at me which I returned. "So what makes you wanna marry my daughter at her young age?" she asked. I fiddled my thumb wanting an answer to pop out of my head. "I love her? I know its silly but I do love her so much" I replied. She wrinkled her eyebrows. "Do you know she got kicked out of her university because she was pregnant?" she raised her voice. Oh crap. I don't know about that. I tried to reply to her but Naomi cuts in. "Mom, don't scream at Mason like that," she said with her soft tone, making my hearts melt.

"Don't worry honey I got this" I winked and face her mom. "I know. That's what I wanted" I told her and her eyes bulged out. "What?!" she screamed. "Woah, I haven't done talking. Like I said, that's what I wanted so I can let her give birth to our child and I can take her to a better University. Better than the University of Melbourne" I smiled at her. She seems to relax a bit. She exhaled and grin.

"What is her favourite colour?" she asked. "Red"

"She's right-handed right?"

"No. Left-handed."

"What she will do when she's nervous"

"Bite her nails. I will make her stop. I know it's a bad habit" I smirked. She looked at me surprised. "Go change. I'll prepare you guys dinner" she walked away. I exhale and run upstairs. I open the door and saw Naomi bite her nails and I chuckled. "Don't bite your nails, it's dirty" I said and pulled her hand away from her mouth. "So how did it go," she asked. "I left your mom speechless" I laughed and she just smiled. "Thank you Mason" she hugged me and I rub her back and move away. I saw her frowns a bit and she looks away. I smiled and patted her head "Go change, your mom is preparing dinner for us"

--

Naomi Winters

I changed into a short pink dress and put my hair into a bun. I heard a knock and I said come in and my maid, Angeline smiled at me informs that the dinner is ready. I told her that I'll come in a minute and waited for Mason to finish shower. "Hurry up. You shower like a female" I knocked on the bathroom door. I heard him groaned "well sorry for keeping myself clean" I rolled my eyes and plopped on the bed. Soon, the door clicked open revealed half-naked Mason with a towel on his waist and wet hair. His shampoo smelled nice.

"Done checking me out?" he said in a smile. I blushed and turned around. "Yes, I've done. Please be hurry or mom will kill both of us" I begged. I heard his jeans ruffled and he chuckled. "Just said that we busy on bed, she'll be okay" I rolled my eyes although he can see me. After a few seconds of silence, I stand up and crossed my arms, still not looking at him. "Are you done Mr. Cocky?" I asked. "Yes my beautiful princess" he replied and I blushed. He walks towards me and hugs me from behind.

"No time lets go" I let his hands off me and dragged him downstairs. He catches me up and wraps his hand around my shoulder and I almost rolled my eyes in front of my mom. "There you both" my mom greeted cheerfully. Okay?? Weird??? "Yeah, here we are. Sorry, we're a bit late. My cupcake here is being stubborn" he said and tipped his index finger on my nose. "oh heheheh" I laughed nervously.

I sat beside Mason and he put his hand on my thigh, rubbing it up and down. I pushed his hand and he refuses. He brings his hand on my upper thigh and I slammed my head on the table. "Naomi are you okay?" my mom asked. I jolted my head up and began sweating. "Uh sure. Just a little headache" I said and my mom nodded. I glared at Mason and he smirked. I stick my tongue out at him and he chuckled. Angeline comes to our table with foods. I clapped my hand like a child and Mason laughed. I ignored him and start eating like a pig. 

Yes, a pig.

--

After the dinner, mom told me to get some rest and she's going to spend her time with Mason. I leave them both and went straight to bed. After feels like hours, Mason came to my room. I peeked at him and ignored him. "I know you're not sleeping yet," he said as he approached the side table and take his phone. I look at him and he dialed someone. He sat beside me waiting for the person to pick up the phone.

"Hey Jess?" he said. "I know I have uh" he looked at me and I smiled at him. "some business to do" he paused, listening 'Jess' ranting. He let out a sigh "I'll be back in a week. I promise" he finished. Before he hung up, I swear I heard the girl yelled "I love you" I rolled my eyes and he replied "yeah me too" and he hung up. I chuckled and he looked at me giving me the look. "Why don't you say I love you too?" I mocked the manly voice.

"I don't know" he zoned out. I shifted myself from the bed and he smiled at me. "Mom shows me a picture of you naked when you're 10" I left my mouth gaped. "How dare she" I blushed and he lay beside me. "You're so cute," he said and I just smiled at him. "Goodnight Mason" I yawned and he switched off the lamp "Goodnight cupcake" and I drifted away in my dreamland.

------------------------------

A/N: PLEASE VOTE+COMMENT. 

p/s: my sister and i gonna stay up for #1dday tonight bc its starts 2am in my country and ends at 7am (i think?!!??!?) and yeah really excited. NIALL GIRLS OVER HEREEEE