Elijah is surprisingly paired with a wolf that goes by the name Hayley, and Niklaus meets Camille in a bar that she picks up some shifts at.

There's even more drama in Louisiana than there had been in Mystic Falls, but Rebekah manages to push through. She tries to date around ,but for some reason Niklaus doesn't seem to want her to be happy. She doesn't understand why and Nik doesn't explain- she only ever getting out of her brothers that she needs to stop worrying about a happy ending and focus on the next possible threat to their supposed Kingdom they've made in New Orleans.

Rebekah is not fond of the hypocrites she has for brothers so when they're too occupied to pay her any attention, she packs up her vehicle and flees. If her brothers are allowed to have their happy endings with their soulmates by their side, then she is too. Well, at least she deserved to have someone since she's pretty sure she'll never have the chance to meet the one Fate had destined for her so long ago.

Having left the States all-together, Rebekah finds herself walking down the sidewalk of a seemingly dank Warehouse District somewhere in the bowels of the UK

Having left the States all-together, Rebekah finds herself walking down the sidewalk of a seemingly dank Warehouse District somewhere in the bowels of the UK. It's late at night, there's not a single cloud in the sky nor a single wandering human that she could possibly snack on.

Being who and what she is, making friends is hard to come by when she's constantly looking over shoulder. Loneliness is starting to set in and she has half a mind to slink back to her family in hopes of sparking up their sibling bond once more. But she only has half a mind! She knows exactly how their reunion will go, and it will end up with her daggered and back in a coffin for who knows how long.

Continuing down the sidewalk lost in thought, Rebekah jolts at the sudden pop!, pop!, pop! of gunshots ringing out. They're not as loud as they could be- meaning they're nowhere near her location- but with her enhanced hearing, she can hear them perfectly. Several more rounds pop off and as Rebekah focuses her attention on the direction the shots are coming from, she uses her vampiric speed and the smell of blood to lead her to their exact location. And what she finds- it's absolutely phenomenal.

A man is fighting off numerous assailants, his raggedy appearance doing nothing to hinder his combat skills. Wave after wave of men in masks and all black clothing carrying assault rifles seem to go down one right after the other- the man with greasy limp hair hanging down to his shoulders and a holey wool jacket fighting them off.

Bullets and knives are easily dodged, and the men and/or women in all black clothing really run into trouble when the one they're attacking picks up a rifle of his own.

Watching from the shadows, Rebekah becomes intrigued at the brutality of the single man. She's never seen a human move as he does and starts frowning when the assailants become too much for him. A dart manages to find it's place in the side of the man's neck, and his movements turn sluggish and sloppy as he stumbles around to hold himself upright while simultaneously still trying to fight back.

"You've caused a lot of problems for the Boss, Asset. It's time to go home and reset." The monster within Rebekah rears it's head at those words for some unknown reason and a hiss that goes unheard escapes from between her lips.