{Chapter 1}

My name is Selena Gomez, I am a known singer from Texas, USA. I have today to shoot some pics with Cristiano Ronaldo, the second best football player ever after Leo Messi. Ok so I am a football fan, especially a Barca fan. I was first supporting Real Madrid but after my boyfriend became a Barca player I support him of course. Our relationship is still secret after 1 year, because of our famous lifes. Today is my birthday and Cristiano's birthday too. WEIRD. So, I am getting ready to the shoutout, until my mom enter the room with a weird face.
"Hey honey happy birthday"
"Hi mom, thank you, why do you look as a zombie, whats going on?"
"Selii I have to tell you something your dad and I didnt told you."
"Go on"
"When I was pregnant, I had twins.."I stopped her
"You're kiddingn me right, so I have a twin"I angrily replied
"Yeah, its a boy, when you two were born, we werent in good financial form so your dad and I decided to let another family adopt him."
"Why are you telling me that now"
"Because today is your birthday, so his birthday too, his adoptive parents and us still in contact and decided to say all the reality today. You will meet him today"
"What?! You are serious.. But mom today I have a shoutout and dont have time."
"The reality is that he is gonna be in the shoutout, because he is Cristiano Ronaldo."
I dont believe it. First my parents lie to me for 22 years, second I just knew that I have a twin, third my agent and my mom tricked me for the shoutout, four my brother is CRISTIANO RONALDO. Ok all that can be imagined, but how will I announce to my brother that I am a barca fan and dating Neymar.

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️
Thats my new story. I will continue hard crush but not now. I took a little bit of Ideas from a book named Messi's sister
But not everything, Ill do it as Madrid fan version
Oh yeah follow me on instagram @realmadridfever1 😘😘😘