Chapter 1

A/N:

Annyeong! 

Uhmm, actually this story is patterned like an "imagine", so yeah :) 

[ kai x you/ luhan x you/ a little baekyeol/ a little kaisoo/ a little hunhan ]

Please do leave comments guys! Every writer needs them :) And i'm sure readers have them. But i'm not really forcing you though :3 

I hope i didn't make the story too boring :) 

Read on! (please. haha) 

The dark alleys have never been as daunting as it is now. You know you should keep your pace up, but the wintry milieu forbade your feet from striding any faster.

“Hana… dul… shit! Ugh. It’s too damn cold! How am I supposed to arrive at a decent time if this place keeps on getting colder by the minute?” you muttered in annoyance. Of course you partly blame yourself for not being thoughtful enough to bring your winter coat and just decided to settle for a cardigan. But who would’ve thought winter would come too early?

A nocturnal bird flapped its wings. A dog knocked down a trash bin, creating a loud thump. A hiss from a nearby gas shop filled the silence. And the ricochets from a church choir practice from afar don’t help at all. You swore if you could just run, you’d hold a new title in Guinness. But that’s impossible for now. You had no choice but to endure every tread.

Suddenly four men magically appeared in front of you, all wearing black apparel. The one in the front wears a black coat, at his side two black-hoodied guys, and at the rear, someone wearing a black beanie. Of course you’re human. You got terrified. You had no energy to run, nor for self-defense if they ever intend to do something to you. And worse, no one’s near enough for help. You started stepping back, while still facing them. You search the place for any useful self-defense tools; but nothing, except a wall full of graffiti, which you can’t even climb on to.

“Hey man, check that out.” The guy at the front pointed at you.

You crossed your fingers.

I don’t wanna die. Not right now. And not this way. Someone help me.

You continue to step back, using all energy that’s left with you. The guys continue inching towards you. Finally, you had the guts to talk to them.  

“Who are you? You stay away from me or else…” you stuttered. “Or else…” you can’t seem to find the right threat to scare them away.

The guy at the front didn’t seem to understand why you were talking to them. He raised his brows and looked back to his mates who were just as confused.

You felt confused too. Suddenly, you heard them say something to each other.

“She doesn’t seem to know us”

“That’s good. Finally, we can have privacy.”

You felt every bone in your body tingling with fear.

What are these men planning to do? How could I escape this situation? When will my feet bear to run?

All these questions running in your head were left unanswered. Panic was written all over your face. Yes, it’s too damn cold, but you were unconsciously sweating.

The guys continued to approach you, then suddenly, one of them started talking- TO YOU.

                “I’m sorry miss, we might have frightened you. I guess we’re having a misunderstanding here.” The guy at the back with the beanie said. Wow, he had a really sweet voice. I started doubting if he’s a bad guy after all.