Chapter 3

The time came for your Annual University Festival. Everybody else had never been as hyped up to go to university as now. Booths of random themes were scattered everywhere, most of them funded and managed by the students themselves. You weren’t really the type of person to spend money on random stuff, considering that the money you’ll be paying will just end up on the pockets of your classmates or schoolmates. But you weren’t the type to be the one selling the stuff too, knowing that the money you’ll be earning is just from your fellow students as well. It’s probably not a big deal to others, but to you it is. You tend to overthink things, or maybe you’re just plain weird.

“Yah! Y/N! Here!” someone shouted from behind. It’s obvious. It’s your besftriend.

“Yo, what’s up...” you said nonchalantly.

“Oooh. Not a U-fest person are we?” she poked your sides.

You heaved a small sigh. “I should probably just go home now. I’ve scanned my ID already anyway.” 

“Yah yah yah yah! Who’s being the kill-joy-slash-mood-wrecker-slash-introvert-slash-DamnIgnorantAboutTheBigThingThatShe’llBeMissingAndWillBeRegrettingForTheRestOfHerLife here??”  She looked pretty funny when her nostrils flared. Though a little creepy because of her tone. What the hell is that “BigThingThatYou’llBeMissingAndWillBeRegrettingForTheRestOfYourLife” anyway? You ended up showing a half-confused half-shocked face.

“Aish Jinja!! Are you seriously a teenager?! Do you even belong to this generation?!”

“Well, duh..”

“Aish. Then why aren’t you freakin’ out?” she face palmed herself before grabbing your hand then pulling you into a sprint.

“Yaaah! Where are you taking me?!”

“Back to your senses.”

                Shouts here. Shouts there. Shouts everywhere. The screeches you hear effortlessly beat the speakers’ sound waves.

                What’s with the fuss?

                Now that you’ve inspected the place, you finally realized that your best friend took you to the University Stadium.

Back to my senses? She took me to the stadium to get me back to my senses? By deafening me through these girls’ screams? Is she nuts?

“Why the hell am I even here?”

“Why the hell shouldn’t you be here?!” she rolled her eyes. “You are here because EXO is here!!”

3

2

1

“Uhmm, what’s EXO?” you asked innocently.

“What do you mean “what’s EXO”?! Seriously A/N, you’re such a grandma. Oh what the hell! What the hell! What the blasted hell! THEY’RE COMING OOOOOOOOOOUT!!!” Your best friend suddenly forgot about your presence as she shouted along with the hundreds, or probably thousands of girls.

EXO! EXO! EXO!

Someone tell me what EXO is and I might just patronize them. You mentally thought.

“We are one! Annyeonghaseyo EXO imnida!” the people on stage chorused. Right then, they introduced themselves one by one. Suddenly somebody caught your attention.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Exo Dancing Machine Kai-imnida!”

He looks painfully familiar. The murky hair. The sharp jawline. The sexy skin.  The sexy voice. And gaaaahd the sexy smirk.