''Wait, what's the time?''

''It's gone six, we're gonna have an early dinner and then we're going to the concert. Do you wanna come?''

I shake my head, my headache pounding hard in my head.

''You okay?'' he mutters, coming closer.

''Headache,'' I whisper, nodding.

Niall puts his arms around me gently, then gives me a kiss on my forehead. I notice when they all leave because the flat becomes silent, leaving me to sleep or do whatever I want to.

I sigh, deciding to get up and get myself a pill and a glass of water.

I pad out of the room, my feet barely making any noise on the wooden floor. I take the pill, drink the water and have a little snack on a bar of chocolate, which makes me feel dizzy, so I throw it in the rubbish bin, drinking more water.

I've barely eaten anything these past two days, only salad and water.

I should eat much more, considering I used to be always hungry.

I hear the door creak open and I wipe my mouth, poking my head out to see who it is.

Harry.

I gulp, accidentally hitting my knee against the wall and watching as he turns around with a phone in his hand.

I see his face, devastated, hurt and I go over to him, wanting to see if he's okay. I've only seen that look on his face once before and as I watch him, my heart swells with pity.

Harry's hand comes up to stroke my jawline and I tense up, only to relax when he comes closer, putting his arms around my waist. I swallow, my heart now pounding harder than my head had.

''Tell the boys that I got a call and that I had to go,'' his warm breath falls against my neck, as he lowers his head. ''After the concert.'' he adds.

I nod, wondering where he's going. I start wondering what on Earth I'm doing, when he gently pushes me up against the closest wall.

My breath gets caught in my throat as his grip tightens on my hips, his eyes burning into mine.

''Don't Harry,'' I tell him, suddenly knowing what he's going to do, an excited but nervous flutter bursting through my heart. ''We were okay before, don't ruin it.'' I mutter sadly, with barely any force, since I know he's not going to listen to me.

''Don't-'' I say, as his lips come down on mine. For a few seconds, I try to resist him, resist the feel of his lips against mine, resist the familiarity.

His mouth is hard, but soft at the same time as he kisses me with such a strength, it's hard to stop myself from kissing him back. I grab his shoulders, to push him back, but he just pulls me closer by the hips, and we're suddenly pressed closer together, hips to hips, my back bent against him, our chests touching. We end up against the wall again, this time his back against it, not mine. Our lips part and I lower my brown eyes to the ground, but he leans in, gently, lowering his head to the height of mine and nudges me softly, making me look up. As I do, his lips touch mine again, this time so soft it's barely a kiss at all.

This time, I kiss him back.

My hands tighten on the nape of his neck, running through his soft curly hair, and the kiss turns fiercer, as he bites my bottom lip gently, knowing that it'll make me open my mouth, and runs his tongue across it, as we both want more.

His lips part as he takes a breath, and he murmurs, ''Wow... I've missed that.''

I lean my cheek beside his as we both stop to catch our breath. I don't answer, knowing the answer but not wanting to say it.

''I have to go, Sage.'' he lifts my chin up, using a hand that runs up from my hip lightly, staring into my brown eyes. I nod, hoping for one more kiss before he goes. My heart flutters as he leans down again and kisses me like he did before, softly, as if it were a goodbye kiss. I drop my hands, as he does and we interlock fingers, down by our sides, squeezing each other's hands hard, as if we never want to let go.

As his lips leave mine, a sadness sets in and drowns my heart. He strokes my cheek, as a tear rolls down, ''Don't cry. I'll be back soon.''

His warm hands leave mine, letting himself out of the flat, leaving them cold and empty.

Like the rest of me.

~*~

Well well well, guys!

Haha, they kissed. x)

I hope you guys liked this chapter and finally eh, finally, they kissed!

I like this chapter although I've definitely gotta edit it and add in a few things, idk what you guys think of it.

Anyway, do you guys have any idea of where Harry's going? Comment and let me know where you think he's going after the concert and I'll pick my favourite and dedicate it to someone, like I always do.

Or try to, but lately I haven't had time to check out all the comments so I haven't been able to, sorry.

Please vote and comment, especially since they kissed c; It'll make my day, I love you all,

Amber. <3

p.s: reading this back, omfg my feels, yes I know it's my story but omfg my feels okay I'm crippled on the floor okay bye.