Chapter Twenty-Two.

Chapter Twenty-Two.

''Look at this! It's disgusting!'' Lou cries, as the bus rolls along the lane, stuck behind a tractor. Typical. On the short road (or country lane, as Louis calls it) to get to the motorway, we get stuck behind a freaking tractor. Brilliant.

He runs his hands through his hair, looking distressed. ''What's wrong?'' I ask, glancing over at him from my position on the sofa, watching the TV.

''Our official online fan website is atrocious! It has all types of grammar mistakes. It makes me cringe. I mean, I've seen worse. But some words you can't even understand, look!'' he jabs his finger at the screen, making me groan. Now I have to get up.

''Let's see,'' I sigh, climbing to my feet. I go over to the computer he's sitting at and make a face, reading the small text. ''That is bad. I have this urge to just correct it all, god.''

One Direction is a boy band that consists of five boys, who go by the names of: Liam Pain, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomison, Niall Horny and Harry Styles. There known worldwide, because their famous.

''And that's just a little bit of it! Sage, help us! This is bad!'' Louis wails, sounding like a kid who's little toy car has been stood on and broken.

''I'd help, since I like editing things, but how do I get in and change it?'' I squeeze onto his seat, trying to get comfortable.

''They can't even spell our names right! It's supposed to be our official website!'' Louis carries on screaming, making everyone turn to look at us.

''What's going on?'' Harry's voice comes from behind us and I refuse to turn around.

''Look!''

A few minutes of silence pass while he reads it and then he mutters, ''Tell Paul. He'll know how to get in. Then Sage can edit it.''

Louis yelps and quickly phones Paul, who's probably in the car behind the tour bus. He quickly explains, while I sit, firm and tense, as Harry stands behind me. When he's done, he flicks around on the website and then turns it to me, smiling triumphantly. ''There! Now you can edit whatever you want. Or mainly, whatever needs editing.''

''I should get paid if I'm doing this,'' I joke, grinning to myself. At least now I've got something to do, instead of sitting around watching the TV, which I could do at my house.

I glance up at Louis and I blink at his expression. ''I've just had a brilliant idea!'' he yells, jumping up and skipping away to the front. I shrug and turn back to the computer, ignoring Harry's presence again.

And it turns out, finding a job is easier than I thought it would be.

~*~

''So will you do it? Please please please?'' Louis bounces about, hopping onto one foot then the other, never having two feet on the ground.

Liam, who's standing behind him, shrugs and offers a small smile to console me. I'm wondering why he's done this for me.

''You said you needed a job!'' Louis cries, grabbing my shoulders but still bouncing excitedly.

''Yeah, but... one that pays! I've got to pay my mum and my friends off and other stuff, so I'll find another job somewhere that pays.'' I take his arms and put them by his sides, ready to turn around and close the discussion, but Louis, being Louis, stops me by standing in front of me again.