4. The Alvaro's

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Hey you okay," He asked worried

"Don't play with me please"

"Come on don't play these games with me," He started to get teary.

He felt my pulse.

"Shit, fuck, no I couldn't have...No don't go yet. Please wake up," He sobbed.

"This isn't fair! please I love you wake up"

He picked me up and hugged me. I could feel his tears drip on me to my face.

"I'll be nothing without you, I know it we've just met"-

"Raaaaaaaah," I scared him.

I laughed at him.

"That wasn't funny," He retorted

"Sorry," I chuckled

"You scared me to death you punk," I could see he wanted to smile and laugh.

"Great acting drama Queen," I awed. He got up and chucked on a pair of grey sweatpants and left the room, Without saying anything. I was admiring his hot body.

Is he angry?

He has a nice room, grey walls with a white ceilling and framing and his room is much bigger than mine. He had all the up to date elctronics in his bedroom, laptop, stereo, a big flat screen tv and video games. His bed is really comfortble. I looked through his draws and took a pair of balck sweatpants and a T-shirt, I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair, threading my fingers through. I was getting worried I went to look for him.

I walked out of his room, admiring the view of the ocean that sat outside his room in the hall way. I looked right and left. I decided to take the stairs going up, I walked up entering the lounge, with a better view of the ocean its really beautiful, with the Yucca trees that line the property with the stone fencing surouding. I was amazed this house is perfectly amazing. I looked around the sixty five square meter lounge, Siar wasn't in here. I walked through the double door that led to the kitchen and balcony enjoying the sea breeze, that mixed with seaweed and toasted sand.

I walked back inside, I heard people coming up the stairs.

"Honey I need you to stay, put I think we have a visitor," The man said. He had a deep intemadating tone.

I could sense him walking towards the kitchen. I started to panic I was stuck I didn't know what to do, I wasn't scent protected, Where is Siar.

The man walked on to the balcony.
I sat on the outside table acting casual, I looked at him I felt my eyes change. He charged at me I freaked and dodged him.

"Is this the best he can do," The man with blonde dreads chuckled.

I looked at him confuse, what is he on about.

He charged at me again, I tried to dodge his attack. He came on strong and caught me by my arm causing me to whimper in pain.

I got a gust of his scent. It's Siar's father. Siar looked exactly like him, blue eyes and tan skin. I started shaking nervously as he held me by my neck against the wall.

"No dad," Siar growled

Mr Alvaro unhaanded me, I got up to apologize.

"I'm sorry sir I didn't mean to be in your personal space,"

He smiled," No don't apologize. Sorry It's my fault I thought you were an assassin."

He patted me on my shoulder.
Siar held my hand as we followed his father back into the house. What a way of meeting parents, I rolled my eyes in my thoughts.