A LOVER OF HIS PRESENCE

HEY GUYS, HOPE YOU HAD A BEAUTIFUL DAY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOTES, PLEASE READ AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS. I WILL UPLOAD ARTICLES TWICE EVERY WEEK. PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS GUYS.

Falling in love with Gods presence requires our whole attention. God doesn't want a divided heart, He wants you to give Him all of your heart.

seeking Gods presence and being connected to God at all time is something this generation lacks. We receive so much but give so little in return, we have let the devil decide who we should be instead of God's will (most times, unknowingly).

We occupy ourselves with other things giving God a second place in our live forgetting that we were made to love Him and fulfill His purpose.

He wants the whole of you, He wants you to give your self as a living sacrifice before Him, ready for service at all times.

He wants our services and labour to be acceptable before Him, for it is possible for Christians to offer unacceptable services before God because of those little sins that we over look.

We concentrate on the big ones and we are pleased with our selves that we are not commiting the big ones but we fail to search our lives and let God cleanse us of those little foxes that destroy our relationship with God. Lamentations 3:40;

Are u still a lover of Gods presence or do you still prefer other things to the presence of God? lets search our lives just as Prophet Jeremiah says in the book of Lamentations and turn unto the Lord. HE LONGS FOR YOUR FELLOWSHIP AND LOVE.