16:: Bad Day!

***
2 months later.

"KANG GARY!!!!"

She shouts my name early in the morning that makes me jumped out of bed quickly.

"Waeyo?" I asked while rubbing my eyes.

"Didn't I asked you to wash the dishes yesterday?! Is it too hard for you to do it?!" She raised her voice.

She put all the dishes in the sink rudely and go to the living room. She even give me her death glare before sitting rudely on the couch.
He sighs and sit besides her.

"Jihyo-ah..That's not what you mad about right?"..I said and grabs her hand.

She didn't answer me and avoid my eye contact.

"Look..That girl is totally a huge misunderstood..sh-" she cuts me off.

"Then why did she send you home yesterday?? Why does she wear TIGHT knee-length dress..did you go to some club yesterday and asked the girl to send you home?! Do you even know that girl?!"

He sighs.

"Ok. I do go to the club yesterday because it's the girl's birthday. She's my cousin Jihyo-ah.."

I look at her and her cheeks are getting red. She glares at me as I laugh seeing her embarrassed face.

"Then why does she have to send you home even though she's the Queen of d-day? Or you lied at me about she's your cousin?"

"Aniyoo.. It's true that she's my cousin.."

"Any evidence?"

She look at me like an inspector. I quickly go to the bedroom and take my phone. I open my gallery and show her the a picture of me with the girl and her fiancé.

"She's engaged.."

"Why didn't you take a cab? How did you go there? Why didn't I know anything?"

I don't know if she's still mad or what.

"She came to my studio yesterday and invited me. My car is still in front of the studio since I'm too lazy to drive to go there..I didn't tell you as I'm afraid that you wouldn't let me go..She really want me to go there.."

Her face expression change. Looks like an offended face.

"Sorry if I make you feel like that oppa..I'm ok if you wanted to go and have fun at the club..It's just.. I don't feel right if I see you with some other girls. Even the female guests as well. It makes me want to shout at the girl..I never feel like this before though.."

I smile.

"Eeei.. Don't be jealous~ My heart will always belong to you.."

Finally she smiles. "That's my girl!"

She chuckles.

"But still! You have to wash the dishes as a punishment for not telling me about it.."

"Eeeii.. Arasoo!"

I get up and drag her along. She didn't refuse but follow me and help me as well..

***

Jihyo's POV.

I waited for him at the living room..

"Jagiya! Let's go now.."

"Nae!"

They go out from the apartment and quickly go to Jihyo's car.