10:: Will love comeback?

***
6:30am

Gary woke up and saw a piece of note besides the bed.

To: Gary

I will try my best to go home early since I got so many things to do today..You can just watch movies alone if I still not home on 8pm..

Love,

Jihyo cute~♡

He smiled at the last part..

Suddenly he remembered a flashback..

Flashback

Gary and Jihyo were walking hand in hand by the sea shore at Jeju Island..

Jihyo: Oppa let's draw our names on the wet sand and take a picture of it!

Gary: Sounds great!

Both of them take a twig and draw their names. Jihyo start writing Gary's name and her name.

Ugly Gary ♡ Cute Jihyo~
Jihyo is beautiful but she falls in love with an ugly squid~ love is weird..

She laughed and Gary saw what she writes..

Gary: How dare you said me ugly!

Jihyo still laughing and Gary start writing something on the wet sand.

Song Jihyo is a fat girl. She eats like a monster. She eats at least 10 big bowl of rice in one meal.A pizza will not make her full so she will orders 10 big sized pizza and eat it alone while watching drama. Love is growing fat with a handsome man like KANG GARY.. HAHAHAHAHAH

Jihyo saw it.

Jihyo: YAHHHHH~~ I'm slim OK?

Gary laughed and he start running.

"SONG JI HYO IS A FAT GIRL~~"

Gary said while running and Jihyo chases him.

JongKook saw them running around from the home stay that they rent, he asked Byul to take a picture of them and the picture is really beautiful!!

Gary and Jihyo stops running and laughed. Gary get up and write their names on the wet sand and Jihyo take a picture of it.

Kang Gary ♡ Song Ji Hyo
I want you to know that I will never stop loving you..
We will always be together no matter what happens..
I will make sure our love will never die..

I will love you for a thousand more..♡♡

Jihyo hugs Gary and they have a campfire besides the seashore with the others.

End Flashback

Gary get up and get change. He went downstairs and eat breakfast with their family.

Meanwhile, Jihyo is at the studio. She is having her hair and make up done. ChangJoo came in with a smile.

What the heck is he doing in here?😒😒 ..

Jihyo faked a smile and ChangJoo came near to her.

ChangJoo: You look beautiful~

Jihyo: Really?

ChangJoo: Of course! My yeobo is always pretty *kisses her right hand*

Jihyo smiled cutely.

ChangJoo: Do you still wear the necklace I gave you last few months??

You & I Forever 2 (Monday Couple) [✔]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara