Author's Note

So hey guys!! Sorry for the long update cause I'm busy these few weeks because me and my teammates need to practice for our MINDS & AYIE presentation and finally we get Silver Medal😘😘.. BTW thanks for waiting loyal readers!! I love you guys..OK that's it,let's continue this story👇

*IMPORTANT* Do read the YOU & FOREVER book one first.. so you guys will not get confused..

Continues for chapter 5 in You & I Forever Book 1---------------------------------------------------------------

Mr.Jae went into his room and slammed the door rudely. They can clearly hear banging from inside the room.

Mrs.Min quickly went into their bedroom to stop her husband.

Mr.InWoo went outside to smoke and Mrs.Min followed him to give some space for Jihyo and Gary.

Living Room..

Jihyo: Oppa...

Gary: Yes?..*still looking at the floor*

Jihyo: I go upstairs first..

Gary nods and Jihyo went upstairs and went straight into the hangout room.

Meanwhile the 3 monkeys are hiding in MinHyuk's room quickly after they saw Jihyo is waking upstairs.

They heard everything since they heard Mr.Jae shouts while they we're about to go to sleep.

MinHyuk's  room

HanByul: Oh my God!! They have told them!!

MinHyuk: Appa is seriously going insane.. ~>_<~

JinHee: They will seriously ask us many questions and mad at us after this!.. what should we do? *look at her twin*

MinHyuk: Well..since appa already knows about noona's relationship with that jerk..I guess we need to tell them everything.. and help them to memorize their memories.. ╮(╯_╰)╭

HanByul: Who the heck has spread unnie's picture with that guy?! ╰_╯

JinHee: Fan of course! *hit HanByul's head lightly*

HanByul: Yah! *hits JinHee back*

MinHyuk: Yah! Stop fighthing!.
Now I want you guys to look after noona in that room..and bring along that diary..

JinHee and HanByul nod and went to take that diary book first before they went into that room..

Meanwhile in the Hangout Room..

Jihyo is sitting on the couch while hugging her knees and crying badly..

Jihyo POV

I cried in this room ALONE , I  shouted at appa, I'm confused,  I lost my memories, I need straight, oh Lord! Why is this happening to me?? What happen in the past?? Why do I  have to face all of this??!

Gary oppa,,mianhaeyo,,why is this happening to us??  God please explain this situation!!!  (;′⌒')

Knock! Knock!

HanByul and JinHee came in the room and sits on the round couch which is placed in front of the couch that Jihyo sits.

Jihyo quickly wipes her tears and runny nose using the tissues on the table.

Jihyo: Do you know about this??

Jihyo looks at them with her swollen shrap look. JinHee and HanByul nods.

Jihyo: Why didn't you guys tell me about that?!!

JinHee took a deep breath and answers Jihyo calm fully.