Receiving Another Chance

All it took was insulting one of the most powerful races of all for the Doctor and Jessie Nightshade to have a second chance at continuing their lives.

Bur new regenerations mean new adventures - and new challenges. After Sokovia, the public trusts the Avengers even less; Clara Oswald is still learning her Inhuman powers and trying to balance school and time travel at once; and a place called the Promised Land continues to follow the Time Lords wherever they go.

But while the Doctor and the Bad Wolf are Avengers on Earth, they are also Defenders of the Universe - and with Clara and Pietro and Wanda Maximoff, they sure as hell will make sure the universe remains standing.

***

Finally on to the 12s, guys! Oh, this book is going to be so much fun to write. That, and I bloody love the cover. :)

 . . . except "Kill the Moon." That was not my favorite. Oh, but "Robot of Sherwood," "Time Heist," "The Caretaker," and "In the Forest of the Night" . . . oh, those will be fun. :) And just in case you forgot, yes, Rose Tyler actually is in this series, because what is the New Doctor Who without the first companion since the reboot? . . . even if she isn't actually a companion here. *huffs* Oh, well. Rose keeps me busy for Caly, so that's not an issue.

Also, fair warning now . . . "Civil War" will be its own separate book, just like "Age of Ultron" was. I think right now it may be between "Mummy on the Orient Express" and "Flatline," but it could also easily go between "Flatline" and "In the Forest of the Night." I'll decide later. Right now, all you need to know is that all five Defenders - the Doctor, the Bad Wolf, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, and Absolute Zero - will all be in "Civil War."

And boy, have I got plans for that. }:)

But, we have a new character to announce, don't we? :) Meet the Fourth Bad Wolf, who has dark hair and emerald green eyes. She does not have her outfit yet, as she just regenerated (though the Doctor probably would not oppose her keeping the vest top). She speaks with an American accent as well. She is portrayed by Meghan Ory, and her theme is "Magika" by Two Steps From Hell.

So, I'll leave you all with this while I go finish the Torchwood finale. Oh, that'll be fun. }:)

Prepare for clockwork men and dinosaurs for when I come back!

In the meantime, start thinking about possibly getting into writing one-shots, because I think I'll start a competition soon for certain Kasterbel pairings: I tell you which pair, possibly a prompt, and a time limit. I'm always curious to know how you see my versions of Doctor Who. What better way than how you write them? :)

All right, Imma shut up now. See you all soon!

Long live the OTPs!