Why am I here? Aren't I in the living room? Damn it. The last time I remember is that we drank soju and that's all. I don't remember anything after that but the weird thing is how can I ended up in this room?

Maybe after that I walk here and yeah..That's it.

Maybe....--Whatever

I go downstairs without even taking a shower or at least brush my teeth. And I smell something delicious.

I walked to the kitchen and saw Taeyong, Cooking something.

"Morning" I smiled

"Y..You're Awake?" He asked and suddenly he look red. Whats with him? Is he sick?

"Yeah..ummm are you sick?" I ask and he shook his head "N..No"

"What are you cooking?" I said as I sat on the dining table "Omelette and bacon"

"Aahh..It smell good" I said. He smile in reply

"What time is this?" I ask, trying to break the silence "10.45am" He said and he goes silent again

"I should go home after this. And I'll give your shirt back tommorow at school" I said and he nodded. Weird

-Taeyong pov-

Damn, I cant look straight into her face. I jut felt guilty to kiss her last night. But I don't thinks its just my fault. She reply my kiss---Aaissh what am I talking about!!

I wish I could forget that like how she don't even remember a thing at all.

××××

-Yoonhee pov-

"Grandma---fuck" I cussed as I open the door. The house is a complete mess. They sure does party a lot.

Bottles of different types of alcohol are everywhere, shattered glass and papers all over the floor and this house look like a trash.

"You're home?" She said as comes to me "Don't 'You're home' me" I said as I gave her a death glare. I hate how this house look like. And how it smell makes me want to vomit.

"Ah, sorry about the mess" She smiled sheepishly to me. She is a very young grandma that is still in her 40's but yet, I cant stand this.

I understand she still want to have fun but this isn't right! At least she should ask her damn friends to clean together but this? Its like I'm gonna help clean it but fuck I'm not gonna help. She's on her own now.

"Can you--"

"NO" I said emphasing the word. I'm so in a bad mood. "But today is sund--"

"I SAID NO, FULLSTOP" I said then walked upstairs to my room and lets not forget about me slamming the door. Sorry door ;)

I take a full shower then lay my body on the coziest place on earth, My bed. Playing games on my phone when I suddenly has something passing my mind which makes the phone fall right on my face.

"What the" I said when I remember fully of the thing inside my mind.

Is that why he's so awkward with me before??? He like me? Or no?? Or maybe he's just saying things because he's drunk??