Epilogue? The End?

New story after this, it's called Say you love me. If you liked this, I swear to you that it won't disappoint you

Theresa Millan

Grand Finale

[20] I jolted awake, my chest heaving up and down at the nightmare I just had. I rubbed my stomach and sighed deeply, turning to the side as I thought about Houlton, hoping that wherever he is, he is okay.

The rest of the day was just me trying to relax and trying not to think too much into things. Seeing that my due date was close, Maria took me shopping for baby clothes outside of the pack.

I know that she was doing that to distract me but I didn't mind, I needed to buy so many things and I don't even know where to start. First of all, I needed paint. I want subtle light blue curtains, armchair, and bedding complement. Light beige walls and white painted furniture in the nursery, with light rug over hardwood floor.

We spent the day in different store, buying everything I needed for the perfect nursery

We spent the day in different store, buying everything I needed for the perfect nursery. I needed to buy everything twice, if not. We're going to have a problem later. I smiled at the thought of the boys arguing over a toy.

"Look at this, it's so cute." Maria gushed as she stared at the baby clothes. "I think it's cute too, let's buy it." She put it in the cart and we walked around to grab more clothes from green to blue, to grey, to red, to orange you name it.

We picked matching outfits and some outfits that didn't match. Just because they're twins doesn't mean that they have to match 24/7. We got some baby art prints too, for the wall behind the cribs.

Stuff animals, animal decors like lamb chair, owl lamp. Elephant crib mobile, sheer wolf wall décor, letter blocks to put on the rack and so much more. We went to pay for the things and I paid the place to bring the cribs, rocking chair for myself and the babies and the changing tables.

When we finished, I was tired as hell. My stomach was hurting and my feet were giant. Maria boiled water and let me rest my feet to reduce some of the swelling. I sighed deeply in relief, my body leaned on the sofa as my feet moved in the warm water.

Maria gave me a massage, much to my protests and sent me to bed like I was a child, but I obeyed, not wanting to get on her bad side. The moment my back hit the bed I was a goner.

The woman got into the cottage and saw that Houlton wasn't in bed, he's been doing that a lot ever since he woke up. Not wanting to rest nor sleep. He wasn't even cured properly but he didn't care, he only waited for his friend to wake up so he can leave.

The woman sighed and walked toward Houlton's friend Eric and touched his forehead. His fever was gone, with some herbs he'll be fine in no time. The cottage door opened and the woman turned around to see Houlton.