Sex, Sex Everywhere

Theresa Millan

No need to put a warning, the title says it all

[12] We tumbled on the bed as he unclothed me, his thumb caressing my cheek as he kissed my lips. I rolled his shirt up and took it off, my hands moving between us to unfasten his belt.

He moved his lips down my jaw and neck while I pushed down his jeans, "You want this as much as I do." He whispered as he moved down my breasts and unhooked my bra when I arched my back.

I ruffled his hair as he moved down, kissing my stomach slowly until he reached my panties. He touched my sides and pulled it down my legs, kissing my vulva. I grazed down my bottom lip, my legs spreading on their own accord as he cupped my sex.

"Houlton, please." I gulped down my throat as he continued to pleasure me with his tongue, my hands gripping his hair as I moaned, "I, I want you." He kissed up my vulva and continued his way up, kissing my lips.

I gripped his hair as I ran my nose up his face with parted lips, his dick sliding through my vagina walls without a problem, already familiar. My legs wrapped around his lower back, his hands on each side of me as he rocked his hips against mine.

I moaned, thrusting down my hips to meet his hard and steady rocks. My head tilted up as I pressed my eyes close, my nails running down his back as he quickened his pace, wetness accumulated between my legs as my body shivered and my moans became louder. 

He plunged in and out hard, the sloppy sound music to his ears as he hardened his thrusts. I dug my nails in his biceps as he rammed our hips together, our bodies rocking in sync. I lifted my upper body, my arms wrapped around his neck as I tossed my head to breathe out shakily as I whimpered.

I tightened my hold, bringing his body down on mine at that. He grabbed my leg and put it on his shoulder, my moans turned into grunts as he went deeper. I put my other leg on his shoulder, tilting my hips upwards.

I moaned, his dick going even deeper and I arched my back while squeezing the pillows. Houlton held my hips and rocked it back and forth, in sync with his hips. I pressed my eyes close with parted lips, my nipples perked up and hardened.

Houlton removed my legs and turned me around, his hands holding my hips as he yanked me up. He slapped my ass and ran his hands down my back so my ass was arched up. My legs spread as he stood behind me, his firm and rough hands holding my sides as he buried his dick once again inside of me, his hands on my hips rocking me on his dick.

My mouth gaped, my hand squeezing his hand on my left hip as I squeezed the pillow with the other one. I leaned my head down, biting down the pillow as I moaned and whimpered in need.

"You know what this position is called?" He spoke from behind me as he rammed his hips against my ass, wetness accumulating between my legs once again. I pulled away from the pillow to cry out when another explosion went off inside of me. "Baby making position."

I moaned, head tossed back as he rammed harder and rougher, making me soak him even more. He put his hands on each side of my face, his hands squeezing the pillows too as he slammed against my rear.