The Girl Who Listened In And Got Her Feelings Hurt

Theresa Millan

[4] Warning: Sex scene

I put my hands on his chest and moved them up his shoulders, sliding his blouse off. He flexed his arms as he took the sleeves off, my hands trailing up his tattooed arms. He touched my chin and tilted my head up, our lips meeting again. My arms wrapped around his neck, my body hovering over his as he picked me up from the floor, my legs wrapping around his waist immediately.

I clutched at him as we kissed, his warm tongue slipping into my mouth as he seek mine. My tongue moved against his softly, tracing his as I latched on it. His hands grasped my back, moving down as he removed his belt.

He leaned forward, putting me on the bed, my arms above my head and back arched, my teeth grazing down my bottom lip. His jeans hung dangerously low, his knee on the bed as he touched my sides, sliding my thong down my legs to strip me down completely, so now I lied naked in front of him.

He removed his jeans, his eyes staring into mine as he removed his boxers. He then crawled on top of me, his lips kissing my lower stomach and up, his tongue licking my nipples before he made his way up.

My body gasped as I tilted my head up, his mouth on my collar bone as he moved up my throat, kissing my jaw line before he met my lips in a passionate kiss. My hands touched his face, my legs slowly accommodating next to his as I let out a soft breath.

His lips leaving my mouth as he kissed down my neck, my head tilted backwards as I moaned shakily. My hands moved underneath his arms, my nails touching his back as I ran them down his flesh.

My head lifted as I rested it in the crook of his neck, my toes digging in the sheets as he breakthrough my tight sheath, my hands gripping his back as he moved further, my chest heaved up and down as I breathed out a whimper.

"Sh," He whispered against my lips before capturing them again, his hips rocking against mine to sooth the tightness. I moaned, my hands moving up to hold his biceps, my head tilted back as our lips moved heatedly against each other.

The heat between my legs exploded into a sweet wetness, my moans got louder, the sounds of our sexes got audible, our breathings spiked up, our bodies coated with a slightly tint of sweat as our movements quickened.

I cried out, my head resting on his shoulders as I nailed his arms, heavy pants escaping my lips as he slammed harder into my heated sheath. I moaned loudly, tossing my head back in sweet pleasure.

Houlton kissed down my neck, his canines extending as he bit down the crook of my neck. I whimpered, he pinned me down as he bit harder, his tongue licking my wound to seal it.

He kissed down my collar bone, his thrusts deepening. I moaned, grabbing his arms who were on each side of my face. Our foreheads touched as we looked at our interlacing sex, my lips slightly parted as soft moans escaped my throat.

He rocked against my hips harder, pulling all the way out before rocking his length back in. I breathed out deeply, my chest heaving up and down as he continued to plunge in and out.

We rolled around, my mouth moving hot on his as his hands moved down my back. My legs rested outside his as my hips moved back and forth, my breasts pressed against his chest.

He grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his back as he leaned up, shifting his legs so I was sitting on his lap, moaning louder at that, gripping his neck tighter at how deep he felt inside of me.

He grabbed my ass, rocking me back and forth slowly, our parted lips against each other as we breathed softly. I played with his hair, our lips capturing each other again in a rough kiss, his hands moving up and down my back as I continued with the motion.