{5} It's just one of those days

Band: Limp Bizkit / Song: Break Stuff

Author's note 

From the left to the right, we have Ryan Guzman as Adam Williams, Max Irons as Zayn Adams and Nicola Peltz as Melanie Clark.

The cast is almost complete! There are only two people left to be introduced. Maybe next chapter they will be. Stay tuned :)

Christopher Smith

''Shit!'' I cursed on my bed turning around to shut the alarm off. I need to find a new wake up song, because although the fact that Limp Bizkit's Break Stuff describes my daily mood and my fucked up personality, finding a smoother one would be better if I want to accomplish my 'new school years resolution'; being a nicer person.

I called my dad last night and he found us this apartment with two bedrooms, a well-equipped kitchen and a huge living room at the last minute. It helps to have a father who is well-known. You can get things fast. That is, however, the only positive side of it.

I got up and placed some white shorts with a black t-shirt that was on the top of the bed and walked towards the kitchen. I saw Brian seating there eating pancakes watching SpongeBob. That's one of the qualities that bastard has. He may be a pain in my ass, but he can cook. My salvation, because I'm a freaking disaster at cooking. If he wasn't living with me I would get diabetes from all the fast food and cereals I would eat. ''Is there any pancakes left for me?'' I asked walking to the fridge to grab some orange juice.

''There is.'' He responded still looking at the TV.

I walked to the stove and unfold some pancakes that he saved for me. I grabbed some syrup and some fruit and took a sit in front of him. ''Say it.'' I mumbled putting the fruit and the syrup inside the pancake and rolling it out to take a bite.

''Say what?'' He inquired turning his attention to me.

''I know you're mad with me about yesterday.'' I added taking another bite at the pancake. These are freaking delicious by the way.

''If you know, then there is no reason for me to say it.'' He said with a sarcastic smile on his face. I hate sarcasm and he knows it. He is taunting me.

I dropped my pancake on the plate and looked serious at him. ''What did you expect me to do? Act like everything was fine?'' I asked rolling my eyes at him.

''Of course not!'' He shouted getting up, walking to the counter, opening the garbage and tossing the leftovers to the trash. ''But you didn't have to act like a total jackass.'' He stated walking to the living room.

''What's your problem anyway?'' I mumbled getting up and following him to the living room.

''My problem?'' He asked laughing. ''I don't have any problem. I just hate seeing you treating Tori like a piece of shit.'' He stated turning on the television. ''She was our friend.''

''Was. Past. Way long gone past.'' I informed crossing my arms over my chest. Brian turned his head at me and looked at me with disappointed eyes. ''Don't look at me like that. She was the one who stopped hanging out with us.''

''She stopped because we were shitty friends to her.'' He mumbled changing the channel on the TV.

''Can we stop?'' I asked taking a sit on the couch.

''Stop what?'' He retorded.

''Stop talking about this. We came here to study and not to be involved in dramas.'' I completed.