⊲|Chapter:1 'HIGHSCHOOL BULLYING!'|⊳

Start from the beginning

"No sweetie, it's just what you think. Look, how much your brother loves you. He hadn't slept at all in past two days. He hasn't eaten anything at all. He would sit with you most of the time. He was so worried that he never stepped out of this room," Rebecca said.

I sighed looking at Josh, who still was holding my hand in his sleep.

"We care about you darling. I need you. Josh needs you. Promise me you won't do this again," she said, as she came closer and wrapped a comforting arm around me, stroking my hair.

"Rebecca, Mom and Dad will take him away from me. Sooner or later. And you, I don't think you'll stick with this shit anytime more," I said, clutching her shirt as I cried.

"Don't say like that Sophie. I will always be with you. But promise me you won't do anything stupid like this again. Okay?"

"Okay. Promise."

I tried to but I rarely succeeded in keeping my promises.

She wiped her tears. "Oh god, this is so emotional!" Rebecca said, an attempt to make me smile. "Try to sit up darling. I'll bring soup for you. You must be starving," she added.

I really am starving. But soup? Noooooo!

"Listen Rebecca, could you please bring three bowls of soup?" Her eyes widened at my demand.

"Three?" She confirmed holding out three fingers and I nodded as a reply. "Sure, why not? I'll be right back." With that she left the room.

"Jooaash! Jooooaaashhh! Josh, Josh, Josh, Josh, Josh, Josh, Josh, Josh, Josh, Josh, Josh, Josh, Josh, Josh-"I sang.

"What is it sis?" He asked lifting his head from the pillow, his eyes still closed.

"Waaaaiiike uuupp!"

"Noooo!"

"Come on you lazy bum! We are going to have food."

Rubbing his eyes he opened them and sighed. "Food! I am so hungry! Where is food?"

"Rebecca is bringing." I smiled devilishly. The door opened and she entered with a tray in her hands.

"Here you go Sophie," she said, keeping the tray on my side table, giving me a polite smile. She started to walk away.

"Wait Rebecca! Sit here." I patted on the empty part of the bed. I took the tray in my hands and placed one bowl of soup in front of her, one in front of Josh and the last one in front of me. They looked at me like I was an alien. "What? Start eating guys! Umm, it's so yummy!"

"Sophia, I'm dying from hunger here and you are asking me to have this?" He said filling the spoon with soup and pouring it back in the bowl dramatically.

"Please Josh just eat it....please Rebecca just drink it." That made me think. Do we eat soup or drink it? Mental note: search it on internet.

"Sophie I think you don't get it. You, are sick. Not me or Rebecca." Josh pointed out.

"Yeah, Josh is right Sophia," Rebecca said siding Josh.