Troy and Flora's P.O.V ... My Secret ... and Evil Plans Of Winning

Troy’s P.O.V 

I sat down in my normal seat at lunch along with Tom, Allen, and Dylan. We all stayed silent until the girls arrived at our table.

“Kay, get me a coke and a slice of pizza.” Dylan told Kay. She simply nodded and walked away to the lunch line.

Hope asked Tom if she needed to get his lunch but he refused. Instead, Tom went and got her a lunch.

“Savvy go get me some-“ Allen began to say, but Savvy cut him off.

“If I get your lunch, you better understand that I have rat poisoning in my purse and I’m not afraid to use it.” Savvy said and then pulled out a packet of rat poisoning from her purse. I looked at her with weird expression. 

Who is their right mind has rat poisoning in their purse?

… Then again, Savvy isn’t in her right mind.

“Hey, you know we’ve got a game tonight.” Dylan said to me. I hadn’t realized… crap.

“I forgot.” I admitted.

“Well, we do. Coach said to be here by six.” Stated Dylan, I nodded. Kay came back to the table and sat the tray of food in front of Dylan. Tom returned a second later with his and Hope’s lunch.

“Are you going to eat?” Maddy asked me. I looked at her, and shook my head.

“Not hungry.” I said in flat tone. Maddy nodded, and then turned her attention to Kay, who was talking about some anime. 

“Where did Savvy go?” Allen asked. We all shrugged our shoulders.

I didn’t even know Savvy left.

Allen’s eyes searched around the cafeteria and then he saw Savvy sitting across the lunch room. Savvy was sitting next to Vinny, and they were laughing. “Be right back.” Allen said. Then he stood up and stormed off towards Savvy and Vinny.

All of a sudden my vision became dark … hands covered my eyes. 

“Guess who.” I heard a girl said, in a wanna be sexy voice. I cringed thinking it was Helena.

“Helena, please, I am not in the mood. Plus, I currently have a girlfriend.” I stated, clearly lying. The hands dropped from my eyes. Then I saw a tall, slim, black-haired girl step out from behind me.

It was most definitely not Helena. I looked into the girl’s forest green eyes, which reminded me of … “Flora?!” The girls pink lips spread to a smirk.

“The one and only, babe.” Flora said. 

“Flora, nice to see you’re still a slut.” Dylan stated, eyeing Flora up and down.

I knew what Dylan was hinting towards. Flora was in a short skirt, that if she bent over, you would see way too much. The shirt she wore was very low cut and the top half of the shirt was see thru so you could see her neon green bra.

 I've got to say from a guy’s point of view, Flora was hot-looking. Skinny, curves in all the damn places you would want them… but her clothing screamed slut. It’s the same kind of outfits I remembered her wearing the last time I saw her. But back then, I'd trail along behind her, trying not to let her flash the guys, for back then she was mine. 

“Shut it, Dylan. You’re just mad because you can’t have any.” Flora teased. Dylan made a gagging sound.

“So … Troy, who's the … lucky girl?” Flora asked. 

“Lucky girl?” I wondered what in the world she was talking about.

“Yes, dummy,” Flora chuckled. “Who's ‘this’ girlfriend of yours?”