Troy's P.O.V ... Punishment, Striping, Friends, and ... Bikinis?!

Troy’s P.O.V

I was currently in the hall of my house, with my little brother over my shoulder.

“Let me down!” He screamed while trying to get off my shoulder.

“No can do kiddo. You put shaving cream in my bed. For that, you must be sentenced to the closet!” My little brother, Tommy, tried kicking me, but it made no difference I was not letting him down until he was locked in the dark closet, located in the hall. I knew he was afraid of the dark, so I always made him stay in a dark closet for about two minutes when he pranked. That was how long it took him to say he was sorry.

“Please! Don’t put me in the closet!” Tommy begged.

“Say you’re sorry, and I won’t.” I stated.

“No! Never!” Tommy screamed. I then opened the hall closet, and tossed him in there. Once he was in, I locked it and pulled out my phone. I had received over 13 texts.

10 were from, Helena, my ex. I rolled my eyes. I swear, she didn’t know what it meant when I said we were done.

The other 3 text messages where from my best friends, Tom, Allen, and Dylan.

Tom: Be there in 10 minutes.

Allen: I will be there in 10 to 15 minutes.

Dylan: See you in 15.  

I looked at the time the texts were sent, and it had been about 10 minutes.

Good, they will be here any minute.

“Troy! Let me out! Now!” Tommy once again requested. I leaned against the closet door.

“Are you ready to say you’re sorry?” I asked him.  I heard a grunt and some noise.

“Fine! I’m so sorry.” I sighed.

“Now, Tommy, that is not how we say you’re sorry in this house.” I said.  

“Butt head! I am not going to say it!” Tommy yelled. I let out a loud sigh.

“Fine, suffer away in there buddy.” I made fake foot step, to make Tommy think I was walking away. All of a sudden he let out a loud scream.

“Okay! I am sorry! Troy the Great, I am so, so, so, so, so, sorry!” I smirked at him because he said what I taught him to say when apologizing.

“You forgot one more 'so' … but I will spare you this time.” I unlocked the door, and before I could open it, the closet door flew open and Tommy ran toward his room. I just shook my head at him and made my way to the living room.

As I passed my living room window I spotted Maddy across the street, on the top of Lisa’s car, and she was … striping. I smiled and watched her as she slowly took off her jacket … shirt … and then I saw she was in her bra and jeans. I felt a smile creep on my face; damn … she didn’t look half bad. I watched as she was about to strip off her jeans, but then Allen and Tom’s car pulled into my driveway, followed by Dylan’s. Maddy immediately got off the car and hid on the other side.

Seconds later Tom, Dylan, and Allen were at my door. I let them in.

“Hey man! What you doing?” Allen asked as they came in my house.

“I was just … err … nothing.” I stated, not really wanting to know that I was watching my neighbor strip on top of her sister’s car.

Something inside of me told me I dreamt  it. No way would the Maddy I knew actually strip on the top of her sister’s car. No, not her. I must have dreamt it.

“So guess what?” Allen asked.

“What?” I questioned.

“I heard that Flora is back in town, and she’s looking for you.” Stated Allen.

Flora was girl I dated about two years ago. She was my first, and man, I really thought I had loved her, but then out of the blue, she disappeared. Never called me or emailed me again since.

“Flora? Really?” I exclaimed in a shocked-like tone.

“Yeah.” Replied Dylan.

“Are we going to play Call of Duty or what?” Asked Tom. I sighed and was about to answer him, when I looked out my living room window …

“What the hell?” The words immediately escaped my lips. Tom, Dylan, and Allen all looked out the window too. We all saw as Maddy, Savvy, and Kate were making their way toward my house … all dressed in … bikinis? 

<><><><><><><><>

Oh, what do you think?

Surprising?

Funny?

Want more?

Muhahahaha

Fan! Smile! Vote! Smile! COMMENT! 

And ... um .... SMILE!

Kyeire:*smiling*