Chapter No. 2: My Crush

Start from the beginning

I read  the poster and  felt my heart ache with pain as I glanced at the words they wrote:

UGLY. BEASTLY. FAT BITCH. GORILLA. FATTY. YOU SHOULD DIE.

Somehow, I controlled the tears and instead, walked outside into the parking lot. I was waiting outside for Emily. I called her but she was not responding. I waited for ten minutes, but she didn't even care to answer my call. My heart sank. How could she do this to me after all the sh*t I had been through today?

Great, now I have to walk home.

I started to walk and passed the park near our school. I was walking with mixed emotions, anger and sadness. I was walking and walking, and then stumbling. After fifteen minutes of continuous walking, I was sweating so badly and my legs were hurting. I stopped for a minute to take a breather, and my anger level was all the way to the top.

All because of Emily

As I walked two or more steps, some disembodied voice called from behind me.

''Hey, Anna. Why are you walking alone?''

I spun around to see who it was. It was Lewis in his car. 

''Huh?'' I gave a confused creepy look with my sweaty face.

''C'mon, I can give you a ride home,'' he offered.

''Thank you, but I can handle it.'' I wiped my sweat by the tissue papers from my bag.

''Hey, you can trust me. I'm not that bad."

I shrugged and replied, ''Okay."

I opened the backseat's door and hopped in, buckling my seat belt tight. My legs were hurting so bad and my house was far away. So, I accepted his offer. I was not in the condition to walk anymore because my legs was hurting so bad.

''Hey, no one's had a hot driver like me,'' he mocked as he touched up his collar. And this was what guys always do;Brags about themselves.

I smiled and decided to sit next to him in the passenger seat. I don't know too much about cars, but I think that his car was Black Audi A3. The car smelled so good and the soft leather seat was so comfortable. He started the car's engine and drove straight. His eyes were focused on driving, but I was peeking at him. His tan skin and blond hair was a compliment to each other.His jawline was perfect, as if God himself carved it. I was kind of lost.

''Which way?'' he asked, as I was staring at him.

''Oh! Take a left from this street,'' I snapped back into reality.

Anna, stop being creepy.

''Usually, how do you go home?" he questioned.

''My best friend, um... Emily, and I go together.''

''Where is she at?'' he asked once more while turning his head to me.

Where is she? I don't know. Gosh, his eyes are so beautiful. The only downside to it all was he was asking too many questions.

His eyes were the most bluest I have ever seen. I was drown in depth of his eyes. But I needed to snap back to the reality.

''Em... she is kind of busy,'' I replied as I looked out the way with my fingers fiddling together.

The rest of time he drove in silence. After a minute, he was there in front of my house. He stopped his car in front of the main door.

''Here you go,'' he said.

''Thank you so much for dropping me off. It means a lot.''

"Anytime,'' he added, ''If you ever need a ride, just call me.''