chapter 6- plan failed for Lydia

Stacy point of view 
( picture on the side of her outfit) 
(Song for this chapter )
People think just because I am British that I am suppose to be lowest in the class . He'll no I am going to change this school especially that wanna be Lydia just because her parents are rich does not mean anything my aunt owned 5 shopping malls all I have to do is text her what I want and she gets me it all I have to do is get good grades . And I do every time . So far in school I have got all 100 on my test I will beat Lydia starting with her friends . She thinks she got Alison but me and Alison are really cool i tutor her and I teach her French and he teach me some archery so far i did bettter then her . 

* Monday * 

as i wake up and got ready for another day of school i start to think why did my mother want to know my father side of family you know how many years of family that is now is gone . ugh as i left the house i decided to be early so i can make a plan for me and isaac to be the greastest friends ever , we never talk all you guess him begin a werewolf . Ugh he will never love a black girl like me he is a hot sexy white chocolate ugh would I want to try that . 
Ugh I need to stop !
*8 hour later * 
As I walk to motorcycle because school was finally over than my mind wanted to kill someone who in the hell think that they would touch my baby angel . All wires is busted up I can fix it then I heard something I wanted to kill Lydia " I am so sorry for Stacy how is she going home " she said with a fake smile 
As I put my hair in a pony tail and got to fix my motorcycle because i used to be an mechanical engineering ha

* 5 min later * 

as i finish it look brand  new , and then everyone gasp even Lydia .

ha ha the bitch know not to mess with me she lucky i can kill an human , ugh she is going to be dead i will beat this bitch down .