" Noo shilpa...!!  I wil nt let you take my Nivaan...
I thought u loved me as who iam...!
But u better listen now... u wanna leave me..., then just go... n Nivaan lives vth me.... n that's it... "
...........
...........

"Nivaan.., ur father is no more...!! N from now..., u will stay vth me.., son... !! I'm your grand father....!!"
..........
..........

(Pitch darkness..., crashed car in the rain...., a hand askng for help.... and ..... and.....)
....... that's it...Nivaan couldn't think of anything further....,
His head is spinning and aching lyk someone is hitting his skull vth a huge hammer....
That pain...., and the even more painful memories....
That  blurred flashes of memories.....
......Nivaan just can't hold the pain any longer...
He is screaming.... silently and loudly...
............

That's when a sudden soft  touch of someone on his shoulders made Nivaan jerk a little....

He ws still laying i there vth his head buried beneath the couch and vth eyes shut...

"Nivaan sir....!!  Ar...Are you okay...!!"
.......lathika tried to comfort him by patting hi shoulders...

"GO Away.....!!   Just....!!  Go...."
.........Nivaan struggled saying these lines holding his pain as much as possible....

Lathika's heart winced hearing such a painful tone of Nivaan and seeing him in such helpless state..., she didn't wanted to leave him...At least not Now....

"Sir..,  pls  dnt punish urself.., lyk this.... you are nt on fault.... Ur Mom..., should repent for leaving such a lovely family...!! She should..."
......but before she could finish  the line.....,
Nivaan just raised his head and  got up from there....

Before lathika could realize what was happening...,
Nivaan gripped her hand vth such a force and made her stand too....

"I....SAID you to LEAVE.......!!!!  Leave me Alone......
And just Get lost from my room.....!!!"
........Nivaan sinha shouted lyk anything and his voice echoed over the room even after his shout.....

His eyes were swollen and his face was all red vth anger and pain.... lathika never ever saw such an aggression and raging eyes till date....

Nivaan just pushed her away gritting his teeth and   in a swift motion he turned around and banged the full size mirror  there vth his fist all of sudden screaming in his high pitch......

The mirror just broke in pieces scattering all over there and though lathika covered her face she had few pieces of glass pierced over her skin...

A silence spread all over there for couple of minutes...,
Except the breathing  of Nivaan..., there was pitch silence filled in the room..

...........

Nivaan waa still facing the french glass windows of his room and seeing the  glooming darkness outside....,  trying to calm down himself....

That's when he  felt a soft velvet cloth  on his bleeding hand and before he could react any further....,
He saw lathika.., trying to control the blood   that was dripping from his wounded hand vth her dupatta...

She didn't even looked at him... she was just focussed on his wounded hand and the very next minute.., she took out her   handy kit of first aid from her bag and started dressing his wound carefully  taking out the glass pieces that were pierced on Nivaan's wounded hand....

...........

That anger.., his ruthlessness.., aggression...,  which was till now making him vulnerable  were now taken over by this simple act of care which lathika was showing by dressing his wounded hand....

Yes..., Nivaan was still in pain.. His head is bursting  like a volcano vth all these clouded memories....
But  he was no more angry... He was calm....
.........

They say that  there would be such calmness after a heavy hurricane that  swept off everything comes in its way....

Nivaan was in such a state....
nothing was on his mind now...
He was just blankly  admiring the girl infront of him...

..........

" just do whatever you want... !!!  Scold me or even hit me.... bt i'm nt going to leave you in such state.....
let me dress your wound..."
..........said lathika vthout  even looking at him....

..........

That's when Nivaan  could properly see her in the dimlights of his room...

His heart skipped a beat  as he saw her scar...
Her bleeding scar....,  and a  broken tiny glass piece was still stuck on her scar....!!

" Lathika....!! .......
Dammit...!! ur scar..... it's bleeding......"
........Nivaan said in a soothing gentle voice that made lathika to shift her gaze towards him....

" plss.... dnt move...!!! Lemme...  take it out...!! "
.......he said and held her close to him and picked out the glass piece...., trying his level best to nt hurt her....

Lathika..., was shocked by this sudden transformation of Nivaan vthin a couple of minutes....

........

Nivaan quickly covered her scar vth a cotton and secured it vth a bandage..

But through out this whole incident...,
They stood soo close to each other that  lathika's breath was touching Nivaan's  lips and   she was gripping Nivaan's shirt in her hands for support...

............

" I'm sorry....."
........was the only word which Nivaan could possibly utter holding her that close to him.....

..........

"Sir...., i need to go now...!!
For Prep..... preparing... the dinner..."
..........said lathika trying her level best to nt  look into dark eyes..., which can make her weak by knees....

.........

But Nivaan was nt in a mood to leave her....!!

He pulled her even close to himself and before lathika could react..., Nivaan hugged her....
Hugged her in such a way that every part of their body was attached..., in some unsaid bond....

It was purely a one biased hug....
Lathika   was nt even responding his hug... she just remained lyk that closing her eyes and hearing their combined heartbeat.....

.................

Comment ur views :)