Chapter 3

The next morning we all ate breakfast together, it was nice. 

The house is so empty now", I said when we were finished. 

"I know", Mom sighed, "I thought about selling it, but I just can't. You guys grew up here, this house means too much to me, to all of us"

"You could always rent it out, settle down here again later", Brax suggested, leaning back into his chair. 

"Yeah, I could definitely do that", Mom smiled, before her face turned slightly sad. "My flight is at twelve so I better leave soon",

She gathered up her things and left just after half ten. I helped Brax pack up the necessities he would need with him, and put everything else he would take into boxes. I arranged for them to be shipped over separately.

The airport didn't appreciate the late booking, but they would just have to get over it. 

Me and Brax  watched two movies before we decided it was time to leave. I locked up the house while Brax put our bags into the taxi. 

On the plane home I couldn't stop talking. I think Brax was getting a bit annoyed, but I didn't care. I was so excited to introduce him to Edward, I really hope they got along. 

The flight was almost finished, when I got another sharp pain in my stomach and that  silenced me mid-sentence. Brax raised his head slightly, seeing my pained look.

"What's wrong?", he asked concerned, sitting up straighter.

"Just another pain in my stomach", I said grimacing slightly, rubbing my stomach.

"Another? You mean this is a regular thing?", He asked raising both eyebrows. 

 "Well, yes, and its getting worse... but don't worry I plan on going to see Edward's dad, Carlisle when I get back. He's a fantastic doctor", I assured him. 

"Do you know what it is?", He asked, relaxing slightly.

"No, I couldn't think of anything. I have been busy lately , a lot has gone on recently. I think I might just be a bit overwhelmed by it all and maybe I could be lacking in vitamin C or something"

"Would lacking in vitamin C even cause that?", he asked.

"I don't know, I don't listen in health class", I laughed. 

"You should listen in every class", He smirked. 

"Your one to talk", I scoffed. 

"I was good at school", He sulked jokingly.

"Well that's the biggest lie I think I have ever heard", I laughed and he joined me. 

It was no secret Brax wasn't exactly the most behaved student.

We continued to laugh through out the remainder of the flight, just like before. I'm glad our relationship is still the same.

Dad was there at the airport to pick us up. I was emotional watching the two of them hug and catch up. 

When we got back to the house, Edward was leaning up against his car that was parked at the curb. 

I grinned when I saw him and rushed to give him a hug and  kiss.

 "Welcome back, love", He smiled, leaning his forehead against mine.

I heard Dad grunt behind me so I turned to face him, he was watching us closely and I just rolled my eyes. 

Him and Brax took the bags out of the car and started up the path.

"You coming in, Bells?", Dad said.