Chapter 23

Tweek was getting worried by this point. It's been several days since Craig started acting weird and he still hasn't gone back to being his stoic, emotionless self yet.

The other reason why Tweek was worried was that the dance was slowly approaching, with only a day left until he'll be dancing the night away, or probably standing in a corner twitching while everybody else dances.

Not that it matters he made a promise to Kenny that he would go and he wasn't going to take it back. Even if there was a tiny voice in his head that said if he's not going with Craig he doesn't want to go at all.

Speaking of the devil, Tweek didn't even realize Craig sat down until he dropped his backpack and the sound was so loud Tweek was pretty sure it rang all the way to China.

"Craig, are you going to the dance?" Tweek asked timidly unsure if he wanted the answer.

Craig sighed, "I'll probably go to hang out with everyone, but I don't have a date if that's what you're asking. "

Tweek's stomach had butterflies when he heard that Craig didn't have a date. Then he instantly felt guilty for feeling that way because one, he already had a date, and two even if Craig doesn't have a date means that he would go with Tweek.

Tweek couldn't believe he was that self-centered for a moment. As if anybody would like him